Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: birthdate

  • Dansi
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2002
      Greetings,
      I am new to the group, but this particular post caught my attention. The reason for this
      is, I have A FEW natal charts done and know theplacement of many of the planets within my
      chart, but I don't REALLY know all that it means and I REALLY get lost when I try to
      relate my birth chart to the planet placements of now/today. Cynthia also mentions
      finding the angle group associated with this (her chart maybe??) If that is what she is
      talking about I'd like to know how to find the angel group in my chart as well.
      --- Cynthia Pareja <mvwillow@...> wrote:
      > Dearest Polly,
      > I love what you are doing and all the help you are offering. . . but I am
      > sitting here staring at my natal chart as a first experience of charts, and
      > I don't even know how to figure out how to find the location of the Sun's
      > alignment with the Celestial Arc at the time of my birth! Help! I DO want to
      > find the angel groups associated with this. I have been moving through
      > transition and change and following work through Spirit, and Hawk has been
      > flying above and around to speak her voice of affirmation. I would like to
      > continue to understand other relationships.
      > I have received the chart and the list of Aspects to Fixed Stars, but I
      > still don't know what I am reading here. Can you help?
      > Blessings, Cynthia P.

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2002
        Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: birthdate
        Dear Cynthia

        The location of the Sun's alignment with the Celestial Arc at the time of birth is simply the degree of the sun.  The sun on your chart is a circle with a dot in it.  Next to it are some numbers.  Read them from the outer number to the inner one.  The outer number is the degree of the sign that the sun is in and the inner one after that are the seconds of that degree.  Round the degree number up to the next degree if there are any seconds.  For instance, if someone's sun is 5 degrees and 34 seconds Gemini, then they would round it up to 6 degrees Gemini.  Then look up the angels for that degree at the lovingpurelove website archives for the angel messages.  That is what Polly is asking for.

        Do you know how to tell what sign the sun is in?

        With great love,
        Cynthia Rose