Friendship

  • ROXANNE YOUNG
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2006

      Friendship

      No matter how big or small we are...

      []

      Your Friends will Support You.....

      []

      And?
      Respect Your Creativity.....

      For Thinking Outside the Box..........

      []

      They'll Be There When You Need a Shoulder to Lean On......

      []

      Or a Great Big Hug.........

      []

      A True Friend Takes Interest in Understanding What You're All About......

      []

      They
      See Beyond the Black &White

      To Discover Your True Colors
      ...??

      And Accept You Just the Way You Are.......

      []

      Even When You Wake Up in the Morning!

      []

      So Make Your Own Kind of Music.....

      Sing Your Own Special Song.......

      []

      Follow Your Heart....

      Wherever it Takes You.....

      []

      And When Someone Reaches Out to Love You....

      Don't Be Afraid to Love Them Back........

      []

      They May Just Be A Friend for Life...

      []

      []

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2012
      • 1 Attachment
      • 27 KB
      As this photo is not showing and some of us may have trouble having the link to FaceBook open I have the artwork here is an attachment for everyone. :)

      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=188062631258391&set=a.172531016144886.45858.100001639661302&type=1&theater

      Source: Ashvatha Tree

      ڿڰ❅ Friendship ❅ڿڰ

      People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person. When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually.

      They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done.

      The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on. Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is real. But only for a season.

      LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant. Thank you for being my friend, whether it is for a reason, a season or lifetime.

      ~ Unknown Author~

      Via-
      Venƺsian Starsƺƺd

      Image by Unknown Artist