Creative Will Chart has been Updated

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002

      If I have overlooked someone who has sent me their Sun position information for entry on this chart, please excuse my error of omission.
      If you would like to submit your information for inclusion, please send to me privately at pmenendez@...

      Love and Sweet Blessings to All and Everyone.
      Polly

      This file has been updated 1 October 2002

    • Dansi
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
        Will you explain this to me... How it works and/or what it means. i.e. the 10 degree
        cap, is that on 1/1 or 12/31 when I receive the messages I always consider it for the
        FOLLOWING day, which means if I got that post on 12/31 then I would try to meditate on
        the angels on the next day.
        @2ndly, how does this relate and or help the person whose earth-day corresponds with any
        given set of angels and how does or would one utilize their energy or is that the
        dominant energy of the person born on that day.

        I am really lost aren't I? AOL:-)

        http://sbc.yahoo.com