Re: [lovingpurelove] Chart interpretations are available

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 2, 2002
      It's called SolarFire.  Go to www.alabe.com  .  I think that's the site.  If that's not the right site address, let me know and I will look it up.  Cynthia
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 12:15 AM
      Subject: Re: [lovingpurelove] Chart interpretations are available

      Hi Cynthia:

      I was going through all messages and clearing some of them out today, to
      make room for new ones, when I came across this message from you.  So I have
      a question for you:  what kind of astrological software do you use now that
      will do chart interpretations?  For a while now, since I took a class a few
      years ago, I have been very desirous of purchasing some astrological
      software so that I can do charts for my children and grandchildren, but I
      have no idea which software would be the best.  Since this one seems to be
      so good and I was so pleased with the interpretation you did of my chart--it
      was really well written and covered so much more information than any
      interpretation I have ever had done before, I would like to know the name of
      this software before I even think about purchasing this kind of software.

      Because I am not planning on purchasing this software right now, it is not
      critical that you send me this information immediately.  However, inasmuch
      as I am deleting this message now, I wanted to send you this message in case
      I never remembered to ask you again, until I did the software purchase.

      As I said, I was very pleased with the information you provided me on the
      interpretation of my chart.  It really gave me a lot of insight into myself
      and my personality.

      Much love and peace,

      Patti Garrett

      Dear Family of Light,

      I have discovered my new software's chart interpretation features.  It is
      easy for me to send you an interpretation of your chart, it is rather long
      and detailed.

      There are pros and cons of this.

      If you DON'T get the interpretation, then your mind won't be cluttered with
      lots of inventory, lots of facts and standardized opinions that will
      probably be confusing and overwhelming. Instead, you will have a pure
      unbiased slate in your unconscious that is open to intuitive guidance as you
      study your chart and relate the planets and points to the angels of the
      degrees of the zodiac.

      If you DO get the standardized interpretation, you will have TONS of
      potentially insightful information about yourself that MAY shed a lot of
      light on your habits, tendencies, strengths and weaknesses etc..  I say this
      because my software, Solar Fire 5, is one of the best software programs for
      astrology on earth, according to some very learned people, including Cyrus.
      I warn you though, even this program is sadly lacking in outstanding ways
      that will become very apparent to you if you get and  read your
      interpretation.

      I leave it up to you.  If you would like me to send you your chart
      interpretation I will be glad to.  For those of you who already have
      received charts, just include your full name so I can look it up in my
      files. [ I saved MOST of them.] For those of you who have not received
      charts, include name, birthdate, birthtime, birthplace.

      Suggestion:  Go with inner guidance.  Trust it. If you don't feel to get it
      now,  guidance may change later when it might be a better time.

      With great love,
      Cynthia

      > Posting message to this list:

      Posting message to this list: