Re: [lovingpurelove] nodes

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 2, 2002
      Hi Shelli:

      I am so sorry that when this message went out to you that I put SHERRY at the top rather than SHELLI.  The reason I did that might have been because I have a friend named Sherry who lives here and who had just called me before I sent this message out.

      So would you please excuse this error and just know that I know the difference in the two of you and I will be more aware the next time I write you so that I will write your name correctly.

      Hope your are having a wonderful day.

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti Garrett