Decision

  • Crystal Meade
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hi... Crystal again.  Okay... I only have a moment, but I got excited when I saw decision as a sub heading.

      Decision is the first Law of creation.

      It is true life is in all how we choose to view things and here we know our emotions are the energies that put our circumstances into play.

      I just wanted to say... that Decision is soooooooooo Important.