Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: Selections

  • Crystal Meade
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 1, 2002
      Thank you Carol for the loving and inspiring to share more often words. I
      am really glad I am as well received as I am with the works and this too is
      a divine blessing. For surely I would cease the art of creating them if
      only I saw them, again and again.

      I am pretty sure it is you that said you do not always receive art unless
      the works are in an attachment.

      Did you see all the angel light valley selections in an email I sent the
      other day.

      I am glad to relate with you about the angels and their presence... There
      may of been a time I would feel silly for going into depth about how angels
      make life manifest and all the blessed properties of this creation we are
      sharing life with.

      I love to be of service and I even make angelic selections for friends on
      the net. I take a photo image of them and wrap em up with light and beauty.

      I'll share a few of them with you here now, so you know if you would like
      one for sharing all you need do is send me a photo.

      Nice to share way and expression.

      Crystal

      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 2, 2002
        Greetings Crytal,

        The pics are beautiful. Congrats on your nomination.

        Are you near the tunnel or bridge to the US? I am in the Detroit area periodically.

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • Crystal Meade
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 3, 2002

          Hi Dansi

          I am in Ontario, about three hours from the border in Detroit.  I live in a beautiful little valley community
          Dundas.  This is a picture of my town.  Nice to greet you.

          > Greetings Crytal,
          >
          > The pics are beautiful.  Congrats on your
          nomination.

          > Are you near the tunnel or bridge to the US?
          I am in the Detroit area periodically.

          > Do you
          Yahoo!?

          href="http://sbc.yahoo.com">http://sbc.yahoo.com

          > Sell a Home with Ease!

          href="http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/m9XolB/TM">http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/m9XolB/TM
          to:

          > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is
          subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • cldp27@juno.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 7, 2002
            Dear Crystal,
            I'd like to thank you once again for all the beautiful works of art you
            have posted on the groups messages and also the ones you have sent to
            me... Sometimes the different pictures leave me speechless, as I have
            never seen such wonderful, inspiring art as yours. You are so gifted,
            and it is very special that you share this wonderful gift with each of
            us. I thank you for everything.
            Love, Light and Blessings,
            Carol P.
            P.S. I'm sorry I didn't answer sooner but I've been sick, and haven't
            found your messages until now.. I hope all is well with you, and will
            write again soon.

          • Patti Garrett
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 8, 2002
              Hi Crystal:

              I just read the message to you from Carol (or cldp27@...) (I entered this because we have so many Carols on the website.  Anyway, in it she attached a copy of a message you must have written her and I have a question about something you said to her in that message.  In which message you sent out did you attach all the angel light valley selections? I am asking because right now, I can't remember seeing them, so would you please resend them, just in case I missed them somehow.

              I have found that recently my server goes down a good bit, and when this happens, I lose messages, so just to make sure that was not one of the ones, I lost, I would like a chance to see it again.  If you prefer you can send it to my personal e-mail address at angelpjg1@....

              I also have another question about the message you sent her.  What do you mean about sharing angelic selections and making photos to send to you so you can wrap them in light and grace.  Are you speaking of angel selections we find in another website or in a book or someplace else?

              I apologize for asking so many questions, but one of my pet peeves is to not understand something and because I did not understand exactly what you mean when you said those things to her, I am just asking for clarification.

              Again, I would like to tell you how your art work touches my heart and my soul; you are such a gifted artist and it is so wonderful to be able to see something that is done with so much love.

              Have a wonderful evening.

              Peace, love and light,

              Patti Garrett

            • Crystal Meade
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 9, 2002
                Thanks Carol,
                Don't worry about me... My stretched time allows for maybe 8 hrs a week of
                net time.
                With the arts I have innumerable images already created and I make new ones
                as I work
                through a new mind frame of understanding. I heave two guitar players
                strumming behind me
                and it is creating a nice ring in my ear.

                I am proud of these pieces of the Galactic Center & Crystallized Bodies of
                Manifestation
                You may of seen these before or maybe not...
                I like to work with spiralling spheres.

                Glad to be of service while keeping the energies of the art and colour
                circulating*

                yours truly,

                Crystal Meade

                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 11, 2002
                  Hi Crystal:

                  Like Carol, I am also very impressed and touched by all of the art selections you share with us.  I find it very interesting that you spend only 8 hours a week on the net because, with all the different renderings you put out, I would think you would be spending much more time that that.  I would think that having the guitar players strumming behind you might really help you be more creative.

                  I very much enjoy your ideas of spiraling spheres and bodies of manifestation that you create.  You really are extremely gifted and very talented, and I feel so blessed to be able to see your work on a regular basis--your artwork really touches my heart and seems to reach my soul.  So thanks so much for all you do for all of us all the time.

                  Peace, love and light,

                  Patti Garrett

                • Crystal Meade
                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 27, 2002
                    Ahhh, Patti

                    You're the best!!!!  Yep... my time is cut in half... I am managing to get some new works of people finished.
                    That's what I have been doing over the past week and a half.  More or less working on images of actual people.
                    Doing my little angelic magic of bringing images alive in colour, light and moveability.
                    I am sure I am blessed the honour of sharing some of these with you and our group.
                    The first is Molecular Murray, an immediate friend of mine who is studying quantum physics and chemical engineering, he always offers the strangest idea's on what the art could be discerned to be.
                    I am a little partial now to your "touching the soul of beauty" comment.... You're high up on my favourites list, hee hee... I am laughing and in joy for your gift of words and grace.  I can't find Murray (this happens sometimes... too many things to go through.)

                    I would like add, so much as it may seem I am doing --- it is more like being aloud to Be... by my gift in being able to share the art works with you all, the art matters and has live within and beyond my own.  It is like an equal blessing or sharing, to share with you.
                    Thank you Patti for sharing with me--- and my partner.  We both smiled and felt joy overviewing your grace of heart and heart of words.
                    Loving well-full thoughts and wishes, Crystal

                    This here is Lordes.  Carol introduced me to this lovely lady of spirit, vibration and healing.

                    The butterfly was born of silliness, but she looks so cute:

                    And Here in action of Being:

                    Love for All, In the spirit of beauty and grace*
                    Crystal