Mother Earth Invites Your Assistance to create a New Earth Sanctuary

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2006
      Mother Earth Invites Your Assistance to create a New Earth
      Sanctuary

        Chti-ai-a's Invitation  Mother Earth Invites Your Assistance
        to create a
        New Earth Sanctuary:
        Wed. May 10 at 2:34 pm in your local time zone*
        *Note: Since we are entering a higher dimension,
        and learning more about non-linear time,
        we can participate any time and send it back or forward in time.
        Please feel free to be creative as to when you do the ceremony.
        It can be an ongoing experience...

        Invitation:
        I Cht'i-ai-a, the higher dimensional aspect of Earth’s being, send
      forth my greetings, love, and light to all beings of Earth, to all beings
      interested in Earth, and those dwelling in the farthest reaches of this
      Creation. My invitation to you is to assist me and all my other
      aspects, as Earth, in opening magnetically to draw in and receive an impulse
      of new code patterns to assist in truly achieving Earth as a Sanctuary
      in a brand new way. I am sending a river of pink. Receive it now. In
      this, you will know if you are in alignment to assist in this opening.

        Heart of Creation by Saleena Ki
        On the Earth day that you named May 10th I ask that you all might
      come together in One Mind, One Heart, and One Body to open on my behalf,
      to assist me in receiving this pulse deep into my core. Impregnated like
      a woman receiving seed from a man, I will gestate these codes, bringing
      them into fruition from the 11th of May to the 25th where time turns
      back and joins the 11th once again.
        In this dimensional time portal, these codes will come into their
      fruition and be birthed into time and space to be used to create Earth as
      a true Sanctuary for all Crystalline Races to evolve. The pulse, the
      codes, will be coming from the planet that resides close to Creator’s
      boundaries, in the borderlands. Upon this planet, are beings who live in
      such a sanctuary, and have the knowledge of how to go about this in ways
      beyond our current perceptions and abilities. In this way, we will
      “leap” in our evolution to create a new sanctuary for the body-mind and the
      spirit-lightbody of all those who dwell and choose to stay upon this
      Earth. Now this is the invitation. Now you have seen what I desire. I am
      open to co-create the instructions of how to go about this with all of
      you. I would ask that this is begun on May 10th.

        http://realitycrafting.com/new_earth_sanctuary.htm

      Adi Gaia
      Universal Citizen
      http://uciv.bravehost.com