Fw: [Panhala] POSITIONS OF LOVE -- Hafiz (music included, lost in first forward)

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002

      Subject: [Panhala] POSITIONS OF LOVE -- Hafiz

      POSITIONS OF LOVE

      There are so many positions of love:
      each curve on a
      branch,

      the thousand ways your eyes can hold us,
      the infinite shapes each mind
      can draw,

      the spring orchestra of scents and sounds wafting through the air,
      the currents of light combusting like
      passionate
      lips,

      the revolution of the universe’s skirt, whose folds
      contain other worlds,

      our every sigh that falls against
      His inconceivably close,
      omnipresent,
      divine
      body

      ~Hafiz

      (Love Poems From God: Twelve Sacred Voices from the East and West by Daniel Ladinsky)

    • crystalpyramid@snafu.de
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
        17ab853.jpg

        I find this very beautiful... when I just clicked on the picture, I got a quite amazing reverse picture, it looks a bit like the earth's globe nestled in the tree branches...