Fw: Eileen Nauman: Neptune goes retrograde May 22, 2006 article

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2006
      Hello everyone:

      I just found this in my in-box as I did not get on line last night and this must have come in after I logged off.  I found the info here quite interesting as I did not know, until I read this message, just how much Neptune does rule in our lives.

      As I said, I loved this message and found a lot of food for thought here, but it is totally for your discernment -- do with it what you wish.

      Continue to enjoy your day.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti