from my heart to your heart in this moment with Eagle

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      from My Heart to Your Heart in this Moment with Eagle

      The eagle is revered as sacred. Living symbols of power, freedom, and transcendence - high-soaring eagles are believed to touch the face of God. Eagle feathers are a symbol of power and healing. The eagle teaches us to remain connected to our spiritual realms. Eagles have excellent vision - they inspire true insight that will bring us to a more spiritual place in the universe. It is also said to offer protection from bad energy. The eagle is the symbol of higher spiritual energy.The eagle also teaches us about patience, perched in a tree for hours on end. An eagle totem will guide you to courage, keen vision, connection with a greater spiritual energy, and the freedom this will bring.   http://www.crystal-cure.com/eagle.html

      I share with you today the Tasmanian Wedge Tailed Eagle.
      This morning at 4.47 the remaining two miners (Brant Webb and Todd Russell) trapped 1Km (about 2miles) underground since the 25th April were rescued and brought to the surface. Fourteen miners escaped on the day of the Seismic quake. One man, Larry Knight didn't make from the scene. A journalist Richard Carlton of 60 Minutes collapsed at the scene during a media briefing on Sunday and also transited this earthly plane.
      Eagle represents what the rescue of these men has meant here in Australia over the past weeks as we all awaited the outcome.
      Much media reporting is doom and gloom and fear based stories, trapping us in 3D thought without hope for a better and brighter future.
      The patience and courage of the two men, Todd and Brant allows us all an opportunity to understand that we can fly. Patience and Perseverance by those being helped as well as the helpers is the key. As one miner said in an interview 'slow and steady' - brings us all safely to the conclusion.
      We, Hu-ManKind, are not an endangered species.
      We are the power, the creation and illumination as represented by Eagle.
      We have the ability to explore and reach beyond our known limits of endurance.
      As Hu-mankind we have the influence to take ourselves into the dangerous and unknown territory of the future.
      These two men, who've sat for almost 15 days in a small cage, covered by rock fall, are the feathers of the Eagle.
      They are the talismans given as a reward for a belief in the impossible.
      The teams of people who have worked around the clock through extremely hazardous conditions are the archetype for the Divine Feminine which is part of every being on this Planet Earth.
      We each have the courage to be the Eagle.
      We can move and adjust as the environment changes
      We can arrive at new destinations ready to be given a new opportunity for growth in all levels of our journey.
      As you view today's graphic and listen to the music absorb these words in the knowledge that you are as the Eagle
      -let yourself carry this belief  with you from this day forward
      in love and compassion
      of yourself and for others
      both my grandfathers were miners in Tasmania during the latter part of the 19th century - it is to the history of those men world wide both past and present to which this post is dedicated
      Gaele Arnott, Brisbane Australia on Tuesday, the 9th May, 2006

      The Wedge-tailed Eagle is Australia's largest living bird of prey and one of the largest eagles in the world. It reaches 0.85-1.05m in length and has a wingspan of 2.3m. Females are larger than males, averaging 4.2kg in weight and occasionally reaching 5.3kg. Males usually weigh about 3.2kg but may reach 4.0kg. DYoung Wedge-tailed Eagles are mid-brown in colour with reddish-brown heads and wings. They become progressively blacker for at least the first ten years of their lives. Adults are mostly dark blackish-brown. Adult females are generally slightly paler than their mates. There are no other plumage differences between the sexes. The bill is pale pink to cream, the iris brown to dark brown, and the feet off-white.

      The Wedge-tailed Eagle is the most common of the world's large eagles. It is nonetheless affected by several human activities. It has benefited by the opening of forests in eastern Australia and the increased availability of rabbits. Wedge-tailed Eagles however, are sensitive to forestry operations. In the more arid zones, extensive clearing has reduced the nesting resources. If a breeding pair are disturbed when preparing to lay eggs, they may abandon the nest.     http://www.austmus.gov.au/birds/factsheets/wedgetail.htm#top

      should you wish to be subscribe to the moment list please email me at: gaele.arnott@...

      (permission is given to snag the graphics in the moment posts)

      Todays graphic is created by Gaele in PSP9
      the background photo is of the Tamar River in Tasmania
      the map of Australia and the world came from the Rosevears website
      Once the home of the biggest gold mine in Tasmania, Beaconsfield now looks forward to another golden era. Gold was first discovered at Beaconsfield in 1869, and by the turn of the century more than 50 mining companies had worked the goldfields in the area ... State Library of Tasmania - Launceston Reference Library, TAS
      Because of his high flight, Eagle has been seen as a symbol of divinity among many cultures. To the Greeks he symbolized Zeus, father of wind and lightning; while the Native Americans see him as connection to Great Spirit. Eagle teaches us that we have the ability to soar to great heights if only we will find the courage to do so. Once we dare to reach, we find that the upcurrents and thermals of the Universe will support us. Through Eagle we learn that the joy and freedom we gain through reaching for the Sun is worth the fear of singed feathers.
      From his great height, Eagle's view of what is possible becomes broader, his horizons more limitless. Eagle people are may often seem apart from the crowd, where their perspective can give them a better view of the big picture. Their broader perception gives them an inherent understanding of what must be done, and that in nature, the greatest mercy is often a swift kill.
      However, Eagle's beak is swift and tearing, and Eagle people should remember that others view of the situation may be limited and to temper their words so that they do not cut others apart. It is important to learn that there is a time for force and a time for gentleness. There may also be a need to work at releasing past and repressed angers, so that the heart is lighter and can soar to greater heights.
      Eagle's talons are strong and fierce. Those with Eagle medicine should be willing to grasp opportunity as it comes. To dive towards what they deem necessary or helpful.
      The feathers of the Eagle are said to hold great cleansing and healing power. Legend also tells that the Eagle would undergo a Phoenix-like rejuvenation by flying close to the Sun and burning away its feathers, then bathing in clear water and be reborn. Eagle medicine teaches us to work towards releasing past hurts by embracing our inner core self -- the Sun at our heart, and by being willing to accept our emotions and heal. For those working Eagle there is a need for purification; willingness to embrace the creative Child Self at our core; and courage to let the processes of growth move through our lives.
      Eagle thrives best in an environment of quiet isolation. Eagle people should be certain to make space in their lives for alone-time.
      Though a creature of the air, Eagle has strong associations in all elemental realms. He soars toward the sun (Fire) and yet purifies in a lake, according to legend (Water) -- also, the Bald Eagle lives near water & dines on fish -- and eats of the creatures of Earth. The strength of his legs, far stronger than most birds, also speak of a need for grounding and Earth association. Through this, we understand that the journey to our Higher Self is an alchemical process wherein the greatest growth will occur when there is balance in all dimensions.

      Today's midi is: Wind Beneath My Wings
      midi and lyrics may be found at: http://www.advancedbreastcancer.org/songs24.html
      Thankyou for the prayers and support sent to the families and rescuers in Beaconsfield, Tasmania

        I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may join voices together for Peace On Earth.
        Together we can create a reality free of fear, greed and manipulation,
        where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely in joyful harmony.
        Margaret Mead anthropologist "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
        Even as we continue to stumble through perilous times, the dawn is breaking.
        Stand up for what you believe. Let your voice be heard, and shout if you need to! -  ~ Bill Herbst
        Om Ah Hung Vajra Guru Padme Siddi Hung
        Evolution is a leap in consciousness
         There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the healing within the message and  graphic shared with you. If  you enjoyed this music, you are encouraged to purchase the CD
        you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
        Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

        AOL addresses: Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.  Do this for each screen name you use.
        Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't changed the settings back to filter your mail.