The Wave

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      From my friend Maggie,

      Whenever I read of crashing waves I think of the story about the small wave dancing in the sunlight, enjoying its journey, until it came close to shore and saw what was happening to its fellow waves.  "Oh no!  I will be destroyed!' it cried.  A larger wave travelling behind it laughed gently and said "Not at all.  You have forgotten something.  You are not the wave.  You are the ocean."

      Love and Light,

      Judith Marie