10 Libra The Angels of Hairdressing

  • Debra
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2002
      At 04:20 PM 10/1/02 -0400, you wrote:

       This is really beautiful!  Would anyone happen to know when the growing moon for hair is?

      In Loving Service
      Debra

    • Debra
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2002
        Thank you Cynthia!

        Hugs
        Debra

        At 08:59 PM 10/1/02 -0400, you wrote:
        >The idea is to trim the very tippy tips of the hair every six
        >weeks. Since the moon has four week cycles, this means that you would
        >trim your hair on a new moon, then go through the entire four week cycle,
        >and trim the hair again two weeks later just before the next full
        >moon. The next time you cut it, six weeks later, it would be again at the
        >new moon, and so on.
        >Cynthia Rose
        >
        > 10 Libra The Angels of Hairdressing
        >
        >At 04:20 PM 10/1/02 -0400, you wrote:
        >>

        >> This is really beautiful! Would anyone happen to know when the growing
        >> moon for hair is?
        >

        >In Loving Service
        >Debra
        >

        >Posting message to this list:

        >Posting message to this list:

      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002

          10 degrees Libra

          The Angels of Hairdressing

          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Omana’

          Beloved,

          At this time of heaven on earth, Divine Providence has charged us with revealing to the Children of Light the importance of the deeper significance and function of hair, which is far more than cosmetic appearance.

          We are also revealing the science of hairstyles, which is far more than convenience or fashion.

          Hair functions as highly evolved antennae. Human hair is much more evolved, but somewhat akin to, the whiskers of a cat or the feelers of a bug. Hair is an extension of the nervous system. It is, in effect, nerves that grow outside of the skin.

          The hair on the head creates an important feedback loop between various chackras of the body. Hair carries electro-magnetic energies of the brain to the lower extremities of the body. At the same time, hair also receives the energies of the various parts of the body that it touches and sends the signals back to the brain.

          When head hair is allowed to grow long and hang naturally, a powerful feedback loop functions between the head and the entire length of the spine, with all of the glandular centers along it that are touched by the hair.

          We are encouraging the growing of hair so that it performs its natural function of uniting the glandular centers on the outside of the body just as the internal nervous system unites them on the inside.

          Men who have well-developed beards send and receive their own heart frequencies through the hair in their beard so that heart and head are connected. In addition, the energy from the jaw area and the throat chackra of the thyroid gland, which is the creative chackra, is also connected. This is an important feedback loop between the trunk and the cranial sphere.

          At the same time, all hair, both head and body hair, acts as antennae that sends and receives energies with the outer world.

          Hair picks up energy. This energy is then received by the subconscious. Hair also emits energy which is picked up by everything in the environment.

          When hair actually touches a person, a plant, or a gentle breeze, energy travels along the hair.

          Hair amplifies the subtle energies of thoughts and feelings.

          Historically this fact was the cause of a great war in India and Pakistan. For years these countries fought over who would retain possession of a few hairs from the beard of an important saint.

          The biblical story of Samson and Delilah further demonstrates ancient teachings concerning the divine purpose of hair.

          The science behind coiffures is to position the hair according to the amount and type of sensitivity and amplification desired for any occasion.

          If you are in an intellectual situation in which it is important to mimimize emotion, it is a good idea to pile the hair on top of the head, to protect and enhance the cranial area and amplify the energy concentration to intellect as opposed to the heart with its emotions.

          The cutting of hair to be short has accomplished this in the past, but without the benefits of powerful amplification and reception of intellect that is afforded by the piling up of long hair.

          In a romantic or family situation where an open and sensitive heart is desirable, hair flowing to the heart area is advisable. This can be done either loose, or as a long braid, or some other creative way that suits the occasion.

          If the hair is parted in the middle, the energy of the two hemispheres of the brain flows in a balanced way to the trunk of the body.

          If a part is placed on the right side of the head, then the energy of the right brain is directed along the hair to the left side of the body. This enhances the intuition.

          A left part enhances the energy of the memory and the rational intellect.

          Pulling the hair back directs the energy to the medulla oblongata, the seat of memory of the soul.

          Bringing the hair to the top of the head concentrates the energies of the brahmarandra, the soft spot at the top of the skull, the connection with higher dimensions of consciousness.

          Adding beads of quartz, or some other natural conductors of energy, adds beauty, and enhances the interactions of higher dimensional energies.

          We inspire the creation of the most beautiful and practical hair creations for whatever purpose inner guidance directs.

          We inspire whether to use adornment with various colors through using ribbons or other decorations.

          As you can see, the science behind different ways of wearing the hair is important and the Children of Light use this information in order to make informed decisions that enhance the power of divine Love to manifest in consciousness.

          As this information is understood, the whole rationale behind hairstyles changes from what it has been. As with raiment, hairstyles are no longer a way of conforming to obtain social acceptance, they are an important and personal way of channeling energy.

          Nature, in her wisdom, knows how to manifest divine perfection when left in her natural state.

          With long natural hair, the variety of beautiful hairstyles is greater. Using hair to properly channel energy brings more control, health, and pleasure to the experience of living.

          To grow hair, cut the very outer ends of the tips of hair every six weeks on a growing moon and get proper nourishment.

          Even hair that normally does not grow long or fast responds favorably to this regimen.

          ‘The hairy covering of the human body has a special purpose in the divine blueprint, and all hairdressers and barbers are under our guidance and protection.’

          ‘Everything having to do with hair and beards falls under our competence. All dyes, scissors, tools, and adornments are under our guidance and inspiration.’

          ‘Throughout history, we have inspired coiffures and hairstyles according to social, personal, and religious conventions.’

          ‘O-M-A-N-A’

          O…The virtue of Divine Justice is the law of harmony in everything. In each situation, the placement of hair amplifies the harmony of the body in response to a desired goal.

          *

          M…This letter is the sound of the divine virtue of FEELING, which is the magnetic feminine force. Magnetism attracts reality in the physical world.

          Whatever FEELINGS are appropriate for the highest good of all concerned should determine how the hair is worn. If the desired feelings are romantic or compassionate, then hair that touches the heart chakra is important. If feelings of strength and self-determination are important, the hair should touch the solar plexus area. If feelings of objectivity, detachment, and cool-headedness are best, then hair should be worn piled on top of the head.

          This virtue of feeling has a lovely blue-green color, is the water element so it has the sensation of coolness, vibrates to the musical note of D, and the abdomen is formed from it.

          *

          The sound of A is a soft a like a sigh—ahhhhh. This virtue, of highest wisdom and enlightenment, gives the intellect clear perception of the purity of all original ideas. The real function and purpose of hair and hairstyling becomes obvious when this virtue is mastered.

          ‘This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by this initiation. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom

          .’ The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

          *

          N… This is the sound of the virtue of Supreme Happiness, which is a primary reason why hair and hairstyling is so important.

          This virtue catapults one into the virtual seventh heaven of delight, and gives a feeling of complete freedom and independence. It also is the driving force behind the instinct of self-preservation.

          Hair is critical to the body’s sensitivity to outside forces, whether visible or invisible. The strength and sensitivity of the body depends on healthy long hair for maximum protection.

          On the mental level this virtue controls the interface between mind and feeling.

          By mastering the virtue of happiness on a mental level, ‘ the ability to enlighten any other being who is worthy on account of their state of maturity, is gained.’

          *

          A…The divine virtue of the highest wisdom and enlightenment unites the intellect with the eloquence, artistic talent, and clairvoyance necessary to choose and create the best hairstyle for any occasion.

          *

          MIRACLES

          What the Angel messages are all about:

          The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world’s religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

          Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

          Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each virtue has a meaning, a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part of the body that is formed by the virtue. SPEAKING THIS LANGUAGE IS DONE INWARDLY in meditation.

          Be aware of the virtues of each letter using all of these aspects of meaning, color, sound, tone, feeling, and sensation. This requires wholebrain thinking that uses all four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-deep inward thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five senses, logic, and memory.

          [Email for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox to facilitate skill in doing four things at once.]

          When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine wave is created in consciousness and sound that strikes a sympathetic resonance with the sine waves of the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in a larger one and this virtue manifests both in the person doing the meditation and in the outer world.

          LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~ A TO Z

          This site has the current updated angel messages archived according to Zodiac Groups,

          online community and email, and other features,

          including a Creations Gallery to showcase  creative talents.

          http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

          This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

          *
          www.iamthebeloved.com

          Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

          CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

          *

          [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here. This site is due to be upgraded to the edited and expanded version of the angel messages soon.]

          *

          *

          It is suggested that each person consider seriously the purchase of the original reference books for this series of angel messages due to the large amount of information available within them that is helpful.

          These are the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical

          [His first book, Initiation into Hermetics, is a preparatory book for this information.]

          Some of these books may be purchased at

          www.rexrearch.com or www.amaluxherbal.com or hopefully, www.amazon.com

          Note: Concerning the recommended site

          www.resresearc.com , Polly wrote, " I couldn't discover that Rexresearch is selling Franz Bardon books, although it looks as if he has posted the whole contents of The Key to the True Quabbalah & Initiation Into Hermetics . What a fantastic find. The site is quite amazing."

          can purchase these books online at :

          www.amaluxherbal.com
          *****

          Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.

          For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email spiritus@... Or go to http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

          At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will find "The Twenty Eight Days",

          *

          homesite: www.spiritussanctus.com

          copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          Feel free to share these messages.

          To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

          spiritus@...
          *

          Good news! Daily updates by Jennifer have been added.

          Note to those who are archiving the angel messages: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in the archives.

          What you do matters. "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten can save the world."

        • Spiritus Sanctus