(no subject)

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Daily Prayer: Heart

      "So I prayed, but I had to pray from my heart. All of my
      concentration and thoughts went from my head to my heart.
      All of my senses - hearing, smell, taste, and feeling - were
      connected to my heart."
      --Wallace Black Elk, LAKOTA

      The heart is the gateway to the Unseen World, to the Spirit World.
      It takes real concentration to do this. To connect to our own heart is
      also a mental state. It starts in the head and transitions to the heart.
      This mental state is our inner stillness.

      Be still and know.

      This place of the heart is very joyous and peaceful. It is this place
      that we become one with God, our Creator.

      Great Spirit, teach me to be a heart warrior.

      ( from http://www.whitebison.org )

      For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it.
      For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it.
      For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.