Re: [lovingpurelove] Caring for the art of sharing.

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2002
      Bless your lovely letter Crystal.  You are a very loving and compassionate soul.  It is a wonderful gift that we carry love, light, and joy to all with whom we share.  That is the real glory of living within divineness.  The loving and joyful way of living is spreading; as it does, we are lighting the world and healing the world.

      Sweet hugs and blissful dreams ~~
    • jdaintira@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2002
        Dear Crystal,

        What a beautiful sharing. As we recognize the divine within each living thing
        we find it in ourselves as well. Thank you for your words.

        Love, Light, Peace,

        Judith Marie
      • Crystal Meade
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2002
          Polly,

          I had a lovely thought today that well correlates.
          That in our relationships held divine... a loving relation creates waves for the love to expand and continue and grow and touch many hearts.
            My partner Adam and I create such an interesting experience to the people we exchange with.  If I am seen (and at all sorts of places)
          with another Male... they all comment.  Who's this? where is Adam and all sorts of silly things... it is nice, but strange too.

          Around multiple work environments... they call him the Body guard.

          I am always thinking about matter where Adam is concerned.  Here is a picture of him to go with the sentiment.
          > those are his real chakras in there...from an aura photo. And the pink light is true to life too.

          Thanks for caring.  I am realizing, it is never in what we do, but how we are doing -- on a totality of living form of fashion.  God bless, heavenly Peace.

          Bless your lovely letter Crystal.  You are a very loving and compassionate soul.  It is a wonderful gift that we carry love, light, and joy to all with whom we share.  That is the real glory of living within divineness.  The loving and joyful way of living is spreading; as it does, we are lighting the world and healing the world.

          Sweet hugs and blissful dreams ~~

          Posting message to this list:

        • jdaintira@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2002
            <PRE>What beautiful comments, Patti. Thank you. Judith Marie
          • Patti Garrett
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 2, 2002
              Hi Crystal:

              I want to express thanks to you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your lovely story with all of us.  It just proves to me again that God is always speaking to us, in all kinds of different ways, and often in ways we are not even aware of at the time these incidents are happening.  Just think, if you had stayed for the rest of the audition and had even been hired to work on that picture, you would probably have missed all of those other wonderful experiences in your life, experiences that seem to have affected you in such positive ways.

              Your comments also bring to my mind the idea that we need to be in the moment, or in the now, every moment of our lives, especially with every person with whom we have a conversation so that we will always be really "into" what they are saying and what they are not saying to help us understand why that particular person was placed in our path or in our lives.  Personally, I believe that every person who comes into our lives is there for a reason and that we need to try to figure out what the reason is in order to make the most of each moment.

              As one of the many e-cards I get on-line sometime ago said, "People come into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime, and it is up to us to decide which reason they are there in order to get as much out of their presence in our lives as possible."  I believe that is why we need to take advantage of every experience we have with other people so that we will always know why they have been placed in our path or have been allowed to be a part of our life.

              From my personal observation, I believe that a lot of people who have appeared along my path as well as some who are still in my life have changed me in many positive ways and that my life has never been the same since I met them, or since they became a part of my life.  In addition, sometimes a change can come from a single conversation with one person--just like those four free range conversations you had on that day.  But, in the end, it is always our responsibility to determine how we have been affected by these incidents.  And if we are not always in the now, and in the moment, it is very possible that we may miss something, whether it is a conversation or an interaction, that could have changed our life for the better, and because we were not living in the now, or in the moment, we will have totally missed out on this wonderful opportunity.  So all of us should try to be aware of what we are doing every single moment so that we don't miss out on something really important or really special.

              Again, thanks for your wonderful words and thanks so much for sharing.

              Peace, love and light,

              Patti Garrett
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 3, 2002
                I believe we all do what we can when we can.