Home Page link & Files link

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      Once you read the degrees on your printout and then round up to the next full degree, unless is exact 00' 00" (minutes & seconds), you can then go look up all the Angels in the Indexes we have in the archives.  Just click the home page link found at the bottom of any lovingpurelove message, that is the home page link.  Then click the Files link on the left hand menu, and then you will see the folders that we have in the archives.  As long as you have a yahoo ID and subscribed to our group, you should be able to access all the archives.  I suspect that Shelli will be accumulating all the information and then posting it all at once.  Please send her the nodes information including the Angels; private mail would be better.