Re: [lovingpurelove] Poem

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 25, 2000
      Good Morning Karen,
      Yes indeed, I had a spectacular weekend; one filled with insights, as well as
      warm gracious people.
      There isn't a day in my life that I don't wonder the very thing that you
      mentioned in your letter. But you know when those that claim to love us,
      fall short of it when we don't do as they desire, it isn't about us really,
      it is more about them, their struggling with some sort of insecurity, or
      delicate mind.
      Although it brings traumatic feelings and emotions within our own being, we
      do indeed receive lessons from it, and so it ends up -- our gift. Isn't life
      so wonderful that it even in emotional trying times, hurtful times, brings
      sweet gifts to us.

      O' I marvel at the beauty of life and what it has to offer us. And yes, it
      is a glowing pleasure to have those on this net touch our souls in such an
      enlightening way, validating us, and jolting us to feel ourselves, our inner
      spirit to acceptance, and to discover that we all really are a lovely bunch
      just trying to learn all that we can, taking, receiving and in an attempt to
      bring gaiety yet love to our life.

      I read a passage in a book last night that talked about what we need in our
      life; we all need to understand our story. We all need to understand life,
      death, and to cope with it, and to understand the mysterious to find out who
      we are. Or
      perhaps what we are seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life
      experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonance within our own
      innermost being, and reality, so that we actually feel the rapture of being
      alive.
      Isn't life wonderful?
      Patti
    • Karen Pennington
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 25, 2000
        Life is, or atleast can be, a very efficient teacher
        of spiritual survivor lessons. Every day that comes we
        are given opportunities to discover new depths to us.
        Sometimes it is very difficult and sometimes very easy
        and sometimes a miracle happens and an epiphany
        strikes that changes our thinking and lives forever.
        Sometimes they are good and sometimes they are bad.
        How we interpret them, deal with them, and accept them
        into our beings determines the effect they have on us.
        And being all too human, sometimes we get it right and
        sometimes not. When the sometimes not happens, is when
        we are truly blessed if there are friends, either real
        or virtual, to help us deal with good and bad because
        sometimes it's hard to tell the good from the bad
        because the lessons we learn from either make us a
        more well rounded spirit. Thanks for being a friend,
        Love & Hugs, Karen

        http://photos.yahoo.com/
      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 28, 2000
          Ah, Karen how well you know the path of learning, loving, and growing in the
          spirit. Your light is definitely shining this bright wonderful morning.
          As I look out my window, seeing the gray clouds hanging just a bit above the
          white fluffy ones and the atmosphere looking dark yet bright with some light
          shining down through gapes in the dark clouds, with earth still out there, no
          rain, wind nor joggers or walkers, yet when I look with my positive eyes, I
          see beauty, such great variety of colors; gray, white, green on the rolling
          mountains of shaded browns and little black and blue birds flying from one
          house top to the next or from one tree to the next, ah, such beauty it has.
          There are times when I look at nature, or the atmosphere and get such
          overwhelming energies from its beauty. IT has different beautiful settings.
          Some dark, some lighted with the full face of sun, then on rainy days, how
          the rainbow greets us across the heavens. Oh, I could just go on and on with
          the absolutely beauty is offers us.
          Even though I have been down with the flu, I know this is for my benefit too.
          I recently received an e-mail from a very cherish friend whom said;
          " One of my e-mail friends told me once that even icky things like
          flues and colds can be looked at positively. As we go through the
          healing process physically, things like this are also a cleansing
          process for our minds and hearts, if we just accept it, go with the flow
          of it, and gently nurse ourselves back to health. She said that in
          Japan, when people get viruses and such, they take it as a sign to enter
          into deep meditation, considering it a kind of blessing in disguise, as
          a chance to cleanse our entire system and make a fresh start on a new
          cycle. Makes it sound like sort of an adventure, doesn't it?"
          Ah, such a lovely lady whom brings such love. Hope and sunshine into my life
          that I had to share it with you all too.
          Love,
          Patti
        • Karen Pennington
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 31, 2000
            Dearest Patti: I deeply appreciate your sharing this
            with me. I, too, am one of those who sees
            opportunities in most situations for growth and
            acceptance that whatever we are going through the
            Universe is still unfolding at its own pace and time.
            I'm having a particularly difficult time finding
            employment right now; but this is the first time I
            have ever had the luxury of truly taking my time and
            not being too devastated when I call a day after a job
            was posted in the paper to find it has already been
            filled. And the ones that are still accepting
            applications have been so overwhelmed they are still
            sorting through applicants for a start date on
            interviewing. WHEW!*! So if you could remember my job
            plight in your prayers and meditations, I would REALLY
            appreciate it. Love & Hugs, Karen

            http://im.yahoo.com/
          • pattimaris1675@aol.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 31, 2000
              Yes, Karen, indeed I will think positive thoughts toward your receiving a
              good job; one that you will be happy, look forward going to work, in fact
              each morning, I shall send out positive thoughts, also request everybody at
              9am their own time to stop for a moment and send out positive thoughts to
              every business that would be compatible with Karen's needs to contact her for
              employment.
              While looking for your employment place, know already that you have it, and
              that it is coming to you, and indeed it will.
              Please keep us informed, so we can also reap the blessings from the great
              news.
              Going to bed at night and visualizing the employment setting in your mind
              will also send out the news of what you want.
              Why is it so difficult for some to believe that we can do this, and yet not
              think a thing about a little telephone wire sending our voices out all over
              the world?
              Isn't it ironic sometimes?
              Oh life is indeed wonderful and sends us off on journeys that sometimes we
              don't understand, but within do indeed know that it benefited us.
              Oh, the grandness of such adventures and love that indeed surrounds us.
              Karen, you are precious and the light is already within you, and you will
              have the job that you want, so rest assured that life will come to you in the
              way that it thinks is needed for you. Your faith is strong, and your heart
              is loving -- just hold on until that message comes to you, and when it does,
              don't forget to thank the heavens, universe, God, whatever you call it.
              I wish you a very good day, one filled with smiles and a light heart.
              Love,
              Patti
            • Karen Pennington
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 1, 2000
                I really appreciate everyone holding me in their
                thoughts. I've been telling myself all along the
                perfect job just hasn't been perfected enough yet and
                when it is ready for me, or I'm ready for it, the
                telephone will ring. Believe me I will enjoy sharing
                the blessings which come about as the universe
                unfolds. I truly believe perception is 9/10ths the
                battle to realization. I hope everyone is having a
                GREAT WEEK and enjoying their own personal
                rollercoasters. How many of us have had wonderful
                epiphanies in the face of chaos and gone on to realize
                we have been given a gift of freedom from something we
                thought we were unable to conquor? I just love the
                Dalai Lama's Instructions for Life in the New
                Millennium. I have a copy printed out and posted on
                the wall next to the computer for easy reference(ok,
                so I wanted to put it where the 14 and 16 year old
                sons would be forced to make eye contact). To quote:"
                When you lose, don't lose the lesson. Remember, not
                getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke
                of luck. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve
                immortality. The best relationship is one in which
                your love for each other exceeds your need for each
                other." Reading those every once in awhile makes me
                read the Bible more because every time I read the
                Instructions or the Bible, I find a different part of
                my life that something applies to that didn't apply
                that way a day before. WOW Love, Hugs, and Many Thanks
                to All, Karen

                http://photos.yahoo.com/
              • pattimaris1675@aol.com
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 1, 2000
                  Good Morning Karen,
                  Your light is shining, and I agree that your job will come along when it is
                  supposed to; when that phone rings you will indeed be blessed with that one
                  the Universe had in mind for you. Oh yes indeed perception is 9/10ths of the
                  battle to realization, and it warms my heart to see another has reached those
                  understandings.
                  I am certainly having a great week; just came off a quiet meditative flu
                  period.
                  Now passing, I realize that it was there for a good reason, and coming out of
                  it brings more light, insights, and loving all the things that I had taken
                  for granted. When things are taken away, such as my garden, for almost a
                  week, I couldn't go out to it, only viewing it from my window, and after the
                  flu left me and i ran out into with my arms high to the heavens, running and
                  jumping and absolutely feeling the marvelous wonder, and then I sat down on
                  my Japanese bench and thought to myself, "Ah, this what my flu was all about,
                  to come back with more insight, taking nothing for granted, and growing in
                  the light!" And indeed, my rollercoaster
                  slowed down enough for me to see it.

                  I am going out of town tonight and won't be back until Sunday, so you all
                  take care, and you shall be in my thoughts as I take care of my business,
                  celebrate my birthday at my daughter's home, and simply spend time with my
                  new insights.
                  Love to you! And Karen, your job will come, and when it does, Oh do come in
                  and share it with us.
                  With much love,
                  Patti
                • Karen Pennington
                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 2, 2000
                    Oh, don't worry. You guys will be the first ones to
                    hear about it and we'll all celebrate together with a
                    great big AMEN. Patti, have a great trip and a VERY
                    MERRY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!*! Love & Hugs, Karen

                    From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
                    http://experts.yahoo.com/
                  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 5, 2000
                      Thanks Karen,
                      I am back of news that my trip was filled with love and beauty. My daughter
                      and her family had me over for my birthday dinner on Friday; ah, a nice warm
                      fire in the fireplace sending out its warmth as I stood and warm my hands to
                      remove the chill from my shoulders, one by one they each came to wish me a
                      happy birthday and a warm loving hug; son-in-law whom is like a son, my
                      daughter, granddaughter, and grandson, we laughed and shared old stories, new
                      stories, as we all prepared dinner, cutting up salads, fresh veggies to steam
                      - later to open presents of love, and beautifully worded cards. Tears ran
                      down my face, being so touched by it all, late in the evening we sat around
                      the warm fire gently sharing more stories until it was time to bid them all a
                      goodbye.
                      Such a wonderful time I had.
                      Thanks for the Happy birthday wish Karen, you are so kind and filled with
                      love in your heart.
                      I won't go on with anymore, as I am still a bit tired from my trip home.
                      Love,
                      Patti
                    • Karen Pennington
                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 13, 2000
                        It really sounds like you had a Hallmark kind of
                        visit. What a wonderful pleasure to hear of this kind
                        of love being openly shared with joy and energy in
                        this day and age. I'm just now getting back on line. I
                        sent a separate e-mail thanking everyone who had
                        prayed for me in my job hunt. I was officially hired
                        today but won't start until they can get paperwork
                        finished. A special warm hug from me. Love, Karen

                        http://photos.yahoo.com/
                      • Nachiketan
                        Message 11 of 15 , May 15, 2005

                          Dear All,

                          Namaste,

                          A spiritual Friend told me recently that Satan has left our world..That there is not no Satan anymore.

                          I could only laugh..I have been wanting to write a poem on the ongoing confusing battle of two powers..There is a Brute Power of Muscle and force and the other one is of Illiterate, illfeed people.

                          So I felt like writing poems on this mad rush of war, hatred & love..Since you are my friends I am giving you this Beautiful gift of my 2 Poems for Free..

                          Love You All Lots,

                          Nachi.

                          **

                          The soldiers on both side Fight the War in belief in their God..
                          and it makes one compare to find out the lesser evil of these Two Gods..
                          Our God asks for killing for Peace and to Rape the helpless woman, and harm innocent child
                          and their God asks them to slaughter a man..
                          since when did the God felt this thirst for Blood?
                          and Since when did God asked for men to rape, kill and loot on Childs Faith in God?
                          A Friend tells me that the Satan is No More in this world..
                          And I say to Him..with all the Killings, Rapes Going on in Gods Name..
                          Maybe it isn't Surprise that the Satan Has left our world..
                          Maybe Its Fight between Two Gods Hereon..
                          Its a War between Our God and Their God..
                          Such is the time that People do not fear Satan Anymore..
                          Evil has lost its shine of the sword.
                          Man has created A New Satan in the Name of God.

                          *

                          Everytime someone gets killed, raped or hurt I tie a knot to my heart
                          Everytime I shout in anger and pain...I tie another knot..
                          and then there comes a time..when the Heart goes soo small
                          wrinkled and wrangled and it hurts and bleeds even to touch the heart..
                          So I think of Love and Loving Someone Instead..
                          to untie one knot..
                          and as the forces march on with their wars and games of hatred.
                          I too charge up myself with a war..
                          The war of Hugging, Kissing, loving As many People As I can..
                          To Bring Life back to hearts, and to untie the knots that I have in my heart.