Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

WARNING Swiffer Wetjet

Expand Messages
  • WhiteBuffaloWoman
    Harmful to babies, pets and small children!! IMPORTANT I recently had a neighbor who had to have their 5-year old German Shepherd dog put down due to liver
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
    • 0 Attachment




             Harmful to babies, pets and small children!! IMPORTANT
             I recently had a neighbor who had to have their 5-year old
      German
             Shepherd dog
             put down due to liver failure. The dog was completely healthy
             until a few weeks ago, so they had a necropsy done to see what
      the cause
             was.
             The liver levels were unbelievable, as if the dog had ingested
      poison of
             some kind. The dog is kept inside, and when he's outside,
      someone's with
             him, so the idea of him getting into something unknown was hard
      to
      believe.
             My neighbor started going through all the items in the house.
      When he
             got to the
             Swiffer Wetjet, he noticed, in very tiny print, a warning which
             stated ""may be harmful to small children and animals."" He
      called the
             company
             to ask what the contents of the cleaning agent are and was
      astounded to
      find
             out that antifreeze is one of the ingredients. Actually he was
      told it's a
             compound which is one molecule away from antifreeze.
             Therefore, just by the dog walking on the floor cleaned with
      the
             solution, then licking its own paws, it ingested enough of the
      solution
             to
             destroy its liver. Soon after his dog's death, his
      housekeepers' two cats
             also died of liver failure. They both used the Swiffer Wetjet
      for quick
             cleanups on their floors
             Necropsies weren't done on the cats, so they couldn't file a
      lawsuit,
             but he asked that we spread the word to as many others as
      possible so that
             they don't lose their animals.
             This is equally harmful to babies and small children that play
      on
             the
             floor a lot and put their fingers in their mouths a lot.

             PLEASE, EVEN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BABIES, SMALL CHILDREN OR OWN A
      PET PLEASE
             FORWARD THIS ON!



      <http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=409&lang=9>







      A.S.A.P. always say a prayer. 
      Blessings to you
      Ona Qwe,Maki
      Wakan Tanka Kici Un
      WhiteBuffaloWoman
      Of the Light


      Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.