DAILY AFFIRMATION

  • WhiteBuffaloWoman
    Message 1 of 58 , May 2, 2006
      Affirmations for self-discovery:
      I accept my own individuality and uniqueness.
      I take time to cultivate my gifts and abilities.
      I take time to develop the power of my mind.
      I experience new levels of abundance, more success and deeper peace as I continue to discover my true nature.
      All my experiences contribute to my understanding of who I am.

      A.S.A.P. always say a prayer.
      Blessings to you
      Ona Qwe,Maki
      Wakan Tanka Kici Un
      WhiteBuffaloWoman
      Of the Light

    • WhiteBuffaloWoman
      Message 58 of 58 , Jun 23, 2006
        Affirmations for positive self-image:
        I am inspired to love myself and to treat myself in loving ways.
        Divine love supports me and my sense of self-respect.
        I see myself as valuable and important.
        I am aware of God's presence within me.
        I allow myself to become all I can be.

        A.S.A.P.