A card from constance kosuda

  • constance kosuda
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2006
      Dear polly,

      constance kosuda (ckosuda@...) has sent you a Jacquie Lawson electronic greeting card.

      Please click on the following link to see your card. If your e-mail program has not displayed this as a link, then please copy the following into the Address or Location bar of your Internet browser.

      http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=GW42909680

      Alternatively, please visit www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

      GW42909680

      If you have any problem at all viewing your card, please click here:

      http://www.jacquielawson.com/help_1.asp

      If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here:

      http://www.jacquielawson.com/donotsend.asp

      Our ref: JLM750358-CS / GW42909680
      jacquielawson.com, PO Box 1567, Wedmore, Somerset BS28 4YD, United Kingdom.
    • ckosuda@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 21, 2006
        Dear polly,

        constance kosuda (ckosuda@...) has sent you a Jacquie Lawson electronic greeting card.

        Please click on the following link to see your card. If your e-mail program has not displayed this as a link, then please copy the following into the Address or Location bar of your Internet browser.

        http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1090675026596

        Alternatively, please visit http://www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

        1090675026596

        If you have any problem at all viewing your card, please click here:

        http://www.jacquielawson.com/help_1.asp

        If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here:

        http://www.jacquielawson.com/donotsend.asp

        Our ref: JLC659690320-CS / 1090675026596
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 28, 2006
          Dear polly,

          http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1115627326596

          Alternatively, please visit http://www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

          1115627326596

          If you have any problem at all viewing your card, please click here:

          http://www.jacquielawson.com/help_1.asp

          If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here:

          http://www.jacquielawson.com/donotsend.asp

          Our ref: JLC659690320-CS / 1115627326596
          jacquielawson.com, PO Box 1567, Wedmore, Somerset BS28 4YD, United Kingdom.