Thank you for your beautiful presentation of priority reminders!!!!

  • kingwriter@peoplepc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006

      Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 6:40 PM
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> THE DOUBLE VAJRA - 00 - 1 May 2006 - Radiating Truth to the Four Directions with Thunder and Lightening

      Is it to bring love and compassion to all ??

      Today's Music is:  I am moving On

      Sincerity must come by way of the knowledge that everything is impermanent, and therefore, everyone is vulnerable.  Therefore, we are at our most vulnerable if we rely on our ego-selfishness.
       Shyalpa Rinpoche of the Himalayas

      IN SINCERITY

      A message from Elin to another person suggesting the need for SINCERITY and which she signed with
      IN SINCERITY
      leads me to the thought to share

      Then Re Reading some of Shyalpa Rinpoches thoughts on SINCERITY

      If you are sincere, you will never try to take advantage of anyone. Therefore, you will never waste your time.  In the end, because of the way you began, you will not feel guilty about the nature of your being.  And when you don't feel guilty, you will not contrive to validate everything that you do. You will feel that validation is not required, as your actions will be plain, pure, and perfect.

      If you base your life on sincerity, everything you do will be a virtuous act.  If not, even a spiritual act may not turn out to be a virtuous act.   Just the fact that you are doing something spiritual does not ensure the accumulation of merit.  Whether you are completing this act sincerely will determine whether the act is a profound one.

      AAAHHHHHH

       Whether you are completing this act sincerely will determine
      Intention

      what is my INTENTION in all I do

      Is it to make myself bigger
      or
      is it to bring love and compassion to all

      Yes in the world we live in we have to be known to be heard and listened to
      so if we are to make a difference in the lives of many
      we have to be
      "BIG"
      in some way

      The question is our Desire
      for ourselves
      or for others
      and how do we ensure that as we become know we remain
      SINCERE
      and committed to
      Love and Compassion to all

      Now In Malaysia last week a Young Man said this

      Politics is not about power, position or personal wealth. Politics is a process in which we can make a difference to others. Politics is that fire in your belly that makes you want to change the world.

      Politics is about the contestation of ideas that can uplift livelihoods, improve standards of living and keep the peace in our country.

      Politics must be a process that facilitates the best of these ideas and not one that stifles them because they are alien to our sensitivities.

      Go into politics if you have ideas because the politics of the future must be idea-driven.

      The Young Man is the Prime Ministers Son in Law whose personal wealth has reportedly increased by US125 million in the time his Father in Law has been Prime Minister

      the most interesting commentary I read was

      Only the best liars -- usually politicians -- can write or speak like that without feeling or meaning it.

      INTERESTING

      Only the best liars can write or speak without feeling or meaning it.
      In other words when SINCERITY is LOST
      then we speak and act from EGO, perhaps even say the right things but our INTENTION is now about OURSELVES
      We loose ourselves to another Power
      The Power of Desire
      Desire to Control but we call it the Desire to make things better.

      This is why we need to check our ALIGNMENT regularly
      just as the tyres on our Car need regular Alignment checks and restoration
      A badly aligned Tyre wears unevenly and becomes useless very fast

      So unless we keep aligned and in CENTRE
      we loose our SINCERITY
      and then
      Just the fact that you are doing something spiritual does not ensure the accumulation of merit.

      SINCERITY AND INTENTION

      CO PARTNERS

      You are Loved

       (c)JagGY, Pema Sangey  (Double Vajra)- 1 May 2006
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share The Double Vajra with all as you are guided in your heart·
      Who comes to mind as you read Double Vajra? -
      They need the message and You are the messenger?

      Amergaley Spirit Cards & Stones

      #5   Truth

      The ‘card’ interpretation:

      “The greatest friend of truth is Time, her greatest enemy is Prejudice, and her constant companion is Humility.” C.C.Colton: Lacon

      A magenta cloaked figure wanders the pathways of time reading to us from a book. The perception is that the book has blank pages – or are the words just invisible to the naked eye? The question is what does the book contain and do we need to know? Knowledge is both learned and intuited. Which aspect holds the greater truth – the knowledge of left or right brain? Does all knowledge need to be proven before it is accepted? The colour of the magenta cloak is discussed in card No. 3 – it is the colour of the divine Feminine and the love which we hold within ourselves. Five dolphins feature in this card. Five is an interesting number in numerology as it is the number of love as well as the number of all difficulties experienced. It is a number whereby we begin to ‘iron out the bugs”.  Five is also the number of communication, freedom, regeneration, expansion, love, l ife and sexuality. Unconditional love is willing to accept all people and situations with or without bugs – but we also know that as human beings we love to create a difficulty or two just to make the game of life more interesting. Five is a number of power, if we use it with wisdom and discernment in understanding that the difficulties are but lessons need to allow growth. Dolphins are our connection to all the knowledge which is held and comes from those outer galaxies. Their ability to communicate with us, the humans creates an awareness of all the possibilities of the spiritual and physical realms. In the foreground of the card rests a woman who shows us that the perceptions of colour reside in the sounds we hear through all our senses. She is the truth of all we see, hear and do. She shows us how to be comfortable with ourselves in acknowledging the answers lie within our heart and soul.

      The Divinatory meaning:

      This card shows us that outside appearances are not necessarily what life is all about. You are being asked to look beyond the façade of the faces and really begin to see what life and all situations are really saying to you. Learn to read the body language as well as the signposts which mark each step you take. You can read an existing book or you make this book your own and fill in the blank pages as you choose. If you have difficulty in understanding this ‘advice’ then bring in the methodical aspect and write in your own journal each point and step – this will bring known logic into the intuitive process. The old adage of all that glitters is not gold – is a saying worth remembering at this stage of your journey.