Prayer Vigil, 5/6/2006, 6:00 pm

  • lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of lovingpurelove
      Prayer Vigil

      Saturday May 6, 2006
      6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
      This event repeats every week.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 18 hours, 4 minutes.

      Notes:
      Every Tuesday and Saturday I will conduct a prayer vigil for all those in the Prayer Box. Reminders will be sent on Monday and Saturday.Please write your request in the prayer box. To do this go to database, press Prayer Box, then add record. Fill in name/names and request. Many blessings to you.

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2006
        Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of lovingpurelove
        Prayer Vigil

        Saturday May 6, 2006
        6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
        This event repeats every week.

        Notes:
        Every Tuesday and Saturday I will conduct a prayer vigil for all those in the Prayer Box. Reminders will be sent on Monday and Saturday.Please write your request in the prayer box. To do this go to database, press Prayer Box, then add record. Fill in name/names and request. Many blessings to you.

          Yes No
          Yes No

          Yes No

        Privacy Policy - Terms of Service