Fw: Series of 5 Deekshas

  • Amanda Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006

      Happy May Day Everyone!!!!!  I just received this announcement that Shellee and Michael will be sharing another Five DEEKSHAS.  Wonderful news.  I am ready for them and will forward as they come in.
      Love in Oneness,
      Amanda
      Creating With Infinite Love Eternally Herenow

      Dear Lightworkers, Friends and Family,

      Michael and I just returned from a wonderful and powerful Deeksha Deepening Weekend and would like to share another 5 deekshas with you.

      We will begin the transmissions Tuesday evening May 2nd.

      Love and Blessings to you all,
      shellee and michael

      www.AbSOULuteHealth.8m.com
      "Do not seek after what you yearn for, seek the source of the yearning itself."
      Adyshanti