THE DOUBLE VAJRA - 010 - 2 May 2006 - Radiating Truth to the Four Directions with Thunder and Lightening

  • JagGY, Pema Sangey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 3:26 PM
      LOVE and COMPASSION
      for

      ALL

      Today's Music is:  Love is a Wonderful thing

      The First Lamp (gnas-pa-gzhi-yi- sgron-ma)
      The first lamp is the luminosity of the abiding base, the primordial non-dual presence. It is not person, not individualized, not localised, not dualistic. It is the luminous aspect that, in inseparable unity with emptiness, is the basis of all experience. If the practitioner recognises the first lamp - not intellectually but by abiding in innate non - dual awareness - then the basis of all is known in every experience and condition and in the other five lamps. The point of the first lamp is to recognise the LIGHT of kunzhi
       (Healing with Form, Energy and Light - The Five Elements in Tibetan Shamanism, Tantra and Dzogchen -Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche)

      Can we be EMPTY and yet BE in the MOMENT and NOT ATTACHED to Whatever Happens
      Can we get angry and then let it Go
      Can we be Frustrated and let it Go
      Can we let our feelings happen and then let them go free of the attachment to them so they have no power over us

      Can our thoughts be like Clouds that after they have done their job float away
      with no further connection to us.
      We are being given opportunities to rise in our awareness such that when we are able to BE in the MOMENT yet unattached to THE MOMENT

      Sure we have to Be "attached" to the source of our Sustenance as in the world we live in we have Bills to Pay, Food to Buy and More

      The I am reminded of the words of Jesus

      Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they neither toil nor spin; yet I tell you even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. ...
      Matthew 6:28 & 29

      (Check this article  http://freespace.virgin.net/john.hardaker/Lucy/Talks/Lucy-76.html )

      Learning to be UN ATTACHED to anything does not stop us wanting things to happen
      IF
      THEY BENEFIT OTHERS
      We are allowed to Benefit
      We are allowed to WORK HARD at achieving our GOAL

      as long as we are
      EMOTIONALLY UNATTACHED
      as long as we are able to LET GO if a change in Direction is indicated
      as long as

      We truly are committed to

      LOVE and COMPASSION
      for

      ALL

      I am getting closer
      I invite you to the same experience and way of Living

      An Experience that has been transmitted to 13 Planets Including EARTH
      An Experience that came to Earth Via Tibet
      An Experience that pre dates Religion as we know it
      An Experience that is available to Everyone who Wants to have it

      I LOVE YOU

      You are Loved

       (c)JagGY, Pema Sangey  (Double Vajra)- 2 May 2006
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share The Double Vajra with all as you are guided in your heart·
      Who comes to mind as you read Double Vajra? -
      They need the message and You are the messenger?

      AORA GEMSTONE ORACLE

      CARNELIAN

      Colour: Orange and Brown

      Card Name: The Essence of Life

      Chakra: Spleenic (2nd)

      LIFESTONE and HEARTSTONE (Orange)

      Number 9

      Cultures: Israel, Middle East, India, Native American, Germany, Egypt & China

      At the heart of the AORA Gemstone Oracle, lies one of the most Earth related gemstones, Carnelian. Carnelian is associated with life-force energies, with blood and radiant forces. It is a fire and earth connected gemstone, actually bridging the path between two elements. Despite its plentiful and often undervalued worth in the mineral kingdom, Carnelian is one of the most useful gemstones on Earth at this time. It assists with both personal and planetary evolution. Large deposits of the Quartz family gem lie hidden deep within the earth, helping to anchor the aspects of Fire (movement) and Earth (grounding) into this plane of reality. Carnelian has been used in almost every culture on this planet. It has made its way into both the popular and sacred objects of history.

      Carnelian is often associated with sexual energy centres of the body. This is because it promotes a positive flow of energy into the splenic chakra. It encourages healthy sexuality, and has a particular affinity with the feminine sexual dynamic. It helps to stabilize and create a balance within the field of male / female polarities, giving you more of a masculine or feminine nature, according to your needs.

      It is an excellent gemstone for bringing heart / fire energies of passion and love into our lives. This is not necessarily a romantic or sexual energy, but simply a tool for becoming a more passionate individua in daily life. Carnelian can awaken dormant creative processes, and help to stimulate one in creative and artistic arenas. It helps to gently arouse the Kundalini fire that is sleeping in many human beings right now.

      Best with: Amber, Diamond, Selenite, Lapis, Clear Quartz Crystal and Garnet

      The Message of Carnelian is: Live your life with Passion in all you do or say"

        Thank you Major TEOH

      THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

      The essence of all religions, the message of all scriptures and the destiny
      of all mankind is the same. But because of selfishness, narrow-mindedness
      and self-interest, religion is used as a pretext for promoting differences
      and conflicts. Morality, integrity, righteousness, charity, truth,
      forbearance and non-violence are basic tenets of all religions. But over
      the years, men have forgotten these truths and have fostered divisive
      tendencies in the place of unity. As a result, respect for human values has
      vanished. It is essential to recognise the Divine unity that suffuses all
      the apparent diversity in human existence.
      -BABA
      www.srisathyasai.org.in  - the official Website of Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust