Weekly Conference Call Schedule May 2nd thru May 8th, 2006

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006

      Weekly Conference Call Schedule

      May 2nd thru May 8th, 2006

      Wednesday: Cynthia's Special Class

      Call Carol for details: (760) 367-7718

      Thursday: Inspirational / Meditative -

      From 8pm to 11pm EST.

      Ph: (212) 990-8000, Pin: 5454#

      Friday: Last Friday of Each Month, "Hard News" Call

      From 9 PM to 12 midnight EDT

      (212) 990-8000 6552#

      Saturday: Information and Teaching Call,

      (Health, Technology, Law, etc.) -

      From 11:00 am to 4:30pm EDT.

      Ph: (212)990-8000- Pin: 7446#

      Sunday: Gratitude Call - 1st Sunday of each month - (May 7th)

      From 6:45pm to 10pm EDT.

      Ph: (212)461-5800, Pin: 6467#

      Monday: Ancient Teachings for Today's Light Worker

      From 9 PM to 12 midnight EDT

      Ph: (212) 990-8000, Pin: 5454#

      Notes from Carol:

      HELP!!! Our Calls have not been BLOGGED since January 28th.

      is there a member of our Phone Family who is able to set-up a BLOG, Record our Saturday Calls, and put them on the Blog? if you are out there, I'd appreciate a call, so I an explain what needs to be done.

      We are losing all the wonderful information God is giving us and we'd love to have it archived to access at any time.

      Thank you for your help.

      {NOTE: There are Many New High Quality Digital Mini Recording Devices out there that can Record Long Hours to many Formats/Data Cartridges -Etc., for Whomever Feels Guided to do this. You can find VERY HIGH QUALITY AUDIO PRODUCTS at www.sweetwater.com }

      [Please, please all our dear phone family, let's show Carol, who works so very hard each and Every week - diligently making calls and contact - bringing All of Us - so many wonderful Guest , great love and respect, by being VERY conscious about whether Our phones are Muted or not. It is fairly easy to tell when you are Un-Muted, you can hear the difference, and many phones have a status indicater. Panasonic has a Model #KX-TGA233W that has a Speaker Phone option, has a side Input for a Head-set, has a Dedicated Button for Muting and Un-Muting, and it Flashes Muted, when in that mode. We are All Light Workers here, and being Consciously Aware, is the hallmark of being considerate of others. Please do your absolute best to check the status of your phone, especially if you are using the Speaker Phone. On the Panasonic you can use the Speaker Phone and still Mute and it indicates by flashing the Word Muted. Perhaps its time for a new phone? We Praise, Respect, Thank and Love you All for your loving assitance with this. And we all benefit too. Namaste, in Service ~ Sterling]

      (760) 367-7718

      "The Lightworker's Cook Book 2006"

      We need MORE help from YOU!!! We are Extending our deadline until May 31st. Please -- we need your RECIPES, (Vegan & Vegetarian) and submissions on the other sections as noted. This is OUR Outreach effort for this year. Many will find us thru this book. Thank you for helping your "Phone Family" grow.

      We as a family are publishing what is to become the best cook book ever!

      We need your favorite recipes (that you are willing to share).

      We know that within our Light Worker's Family, we have some of the best cook's in the world.

      You wouldn't want your favorite recipes to be left out of this publication, now, would you?

      I certainly hope not!

      Please EMAIL your submissions to Sterling at: onenessyoga@... or Call (760) 367-7718 for faxing info and/or snail mail info.

      Thanks for being part of our wonderful family, and for being who you are!

      Here is a List of categories:

      1.) Singles - we singles eat differently than other's. Let's hear some of your favorite

      things to eat. Include recipes and/or ready to eat things you enjoy.

      2.) Vegan -- let's find out about the interesting foods you enjoy and how you fill your protein requirements.

      3.) Vegetarianism --- share your recipes and food combining.

      4.) Juicing and Smoothies --- Yum!

      5.) Now, the regular cook book follows: Appetizers, Breads, Salads, Vegetables, One Dish Meals, Meat Dishes, Desserts, Candy and Confections (let's see some of those wonderfully non-healthy and healthy yummies), miscellaneous (pickles or ?).

      6.) Sources of specialty foods, we who are working toward better health through diet are looking for.

      7.) Healthful Hints (healthful substitutes, etc.)

      8.) Helpful Hints (shortcuts to unburden our busy lives)

      Wednesday Call: May 3rd, , Class #

      The SPIRIT DOCTORS' DVD's will be available soon! WE need your check for $15.00 each as soon as possible. Consider these DVD's as a Treasured Gift for friends or loved ones. TWENTY Classes! - on each DVD- between 55 and 60 Hours of Classes on ONE DVD. Many would charge in the hundreds of dollars for this much Information. Anyhwere else and you'd be up in the hundreds of dollars for this much time and content!

      Contact Carol at (760) 367-7718 to Order asap!

      Cynthia's special class: for information call Carol at (760) 367-7718

      Thursday Call May 4th

      Weekly Inspirational and Meditative Call

      This is our weekly "Family" call. The usual format is visiting by everyone on the call during the first hour. The second hour is for meditations, reading of poetry, interesting items, etc., and the third hour is more of the second hour and/or with Tara and Rama with a session from Mother Sekhmet.

      "Spirit" often leads this call. Sometimes we will plan a special guest that is appropriate for this call, but more often than not, this call is loosely structured, so we can enjoy the flow of spirit. Please join us. This is a call on which we get to know each other better.

      Looking forward to meeting you here.

      Visiting will be from 8 - 9:00pm EST ~

      At 9:00pm EST

      "Creating the Reality We Want through Visualization"

      with Sterling and Others of Our Wonderful Family.

      "Agi" will bless us with her very special connection with Spirit, to lead us into Sterling's most loving, spiritual hour of Creating the Reality We Want Through Visualization. Join us in a very powerful visualization to bring Light into areas most needed. Come prepared to lend your Light to Our Collective Mission to assist in this unprecedented time of transformation as well as the realization of our individual and collective Vision for Our World. This is a Group Process and Project and All of YOU are What makes IT happen.

      Cynthia RoseYoung Schlosser will be joining us on Thursdays beginning at 9:30 EDT right after Our Visualization. She will bring forth whatever Spirit Guides her to do. Chief Golden Eagle strongly encouraged us to receive the wisdom that Cynthia has to share with All of us at this time.

      Recommended Reading

      : Healing Celebrations by Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz ~ This is a great read. Leonard has great perception and shares some very good information and comes from a very encouraging Point-of-View.

      At 10:00 EDT

      Tara, Rama & Mother Sekhmet will close the hour with their wonderful insights, perceptions and revelations in these changing times.

      8 to 11 pm EDT Conference phone number (212) 990-8000 pin 5454#

      Friday, May 5th

      Aaron Russo has spent nearly two years of his personal time and all his money to Produce this Film. It has shown(Sneak Previews) in 22 Cities across the U.S., and he will be traveling to the upcoming CAAN FILM FESTIVAL sometime after his presentation with Our wonderful Phone Family. It will show in New York on July 21; Los Angeles August 4th; two weeks later in Chicago and on Labor Day weekend across the U.S. We need to show Our support for this Truth Teller/Lightworker in getting the word out. Please email your eGroups, etc., friends -- who will be Open to hearing about this Film and supporting it. He needs Donations and is looking for Venture Capitalist. This is an Independant Film, not one that is being mass-marketed by a Major Film Company with a nearly unlimited Budget. Getting this Film Marketed, Distributed and Supported -- in the face of assured opposition, is no easy task. Please SUPPORT this grass roots effort and WAKING THE PEOPLE UP TO THE TRUTH. Be sure and visit is website below to watch a trailor of the film.

      "My father is just one of many who spent two years in a German Prison camp so this country would be Forever Free of any re-invented, re-think~tanked Fourth Reich -- and that is EXACTLY what is going on." (Sterling -- one phone family lightworker)

      If you know of anyone who can Sponsor or Invest in this Film, please Contact Carol Davis:

      Carol Davis

      Aaron Russo

      Born in Brooklyn and raised on Long Island, producer Aaron Russo began promoting rock and roll shows at local theaters while still a high school student. He then worked for his family’s undergarment business, where in 1963, he designed the first ladies bikini under wear. Five years later the twenty four year old entrepreneur opened his own nightclub in Chicago called the Kinetic Playground which became a driving force in the music business, where Aaron helped create the careers of many legendary performers, such as Led Zeppelin. Aaron was responsible for bringing them to America for the first time. He also promoted some of the 60's most successful rock acts, including The Who, Janis Joplin, The Grateful Dead and Jefferson Airplane.

      In 1972, Russo began his seven year partnership with Bette Midler, who became a superstar during his management of her career. In 1975 he produced the Tony award- winning "Clams on the Half-Shell Revue," which starred Bette Midler and Lionel Hampton. At the time it was the most successful ten-week broadway revue in history, grossing more than $1.8 million. While serving as Midler's manager, Russo created and managed the Manhattan Transfer. Later his roster would include such personalities as David Keith, Frederic Forest, Susan Sarandon and other notable clients.

      When Russo turned to producing feature films, his production of "The Rose", introduced Bette Midler to motion picture audiences. Midler received an Academy Award nomination as best actress. "The Rose" is considered by many to be the classic rock n’ roll film. Russo also produced "Trading Places," starring Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd, which has become a Christmas classic, and "Teachers," starring Nick Nolte, Morgan Freeman, and Ralph Macchio.

      Over the past years, Russo has received numerous awards for his achievements. They include a Grammy, a Tony, an Emmy for producing the best television special of the year "OL' Red Hair is Back," starring Dustin Hoffman and Bette Midler, plus many gold and platinum records. To date his films have been nominated for six Academy Awards, as well as seven Golden Globes. His films have won three Golden Globes, as well as the Image Award.

      He is now writing, producing, and directing a new feature film/documentary titled "America...From Freedom To Fascism". The film is an expose of the Internal Revenue Service, and proves conclusively there is no law requiring an American citizen to pay a direct unapportioned Tax on their labor. The film is very provocative and is receiving standing ovations at its previews.

      In 1996 Russo made a political video entitled "Aaron Russo's Mad as Hell", which was a hit throughout America. He was asked by the people of Nevada to run for governor and he made the decision to do so. The powers that be in Nevada scoffed at his decision to run for governor but were very surprised when he finished second with nearly thirty percent of the vote, beating the sitting lieutenant governor. In January of 2004, he declared his candidacy for the Libertarian Party's nomination for President of the Untied States. At the Convention in May, Russo won the first two ballots, but not a majority. He was defeated on the third and final ballot. He then channelled his energy into writing/directing America: From Freedom to Fascism.

      Saturday, May 6th

      11:00 am to 4:30 pm EDT

      (212) 990-8000 Pin 7446#

      The 1st 30 minutes of this call is for the callers to visit

      with each other.

      The next 1/2 hour is for the day's schedule,

      teasers for upcoming events and other information

      important for the group.

      Presentations begin at 12 noon EDT

      Information and Teaching Call

      ( Health, Technology, Law, etc. )

      This call is designed to keep our family current on information from many fronts. We enjoy presentations from health professionals, product information, intuitive counselors, etc.

      Each week we have an hour of info on our national and worldwide current events--Breaking News, if you will.

      Often, Cynthia will bless us with a Trauma Clearing session. This is a process Michael developed during his years working with combat vets with PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) Cynthia knows that Michael wished to teach this method far and wide, since it is a self empowering technique that is simple enough for almost anyone to learn. These are "don't miss" events, folks. You won't find this wonderful information in a book, as Michael has left that behind for Cynthia to carry on with.

      Schedule:1) 12 noon - 1 pm EDT

      Raymon Grace

      Raymon Grace, a native of the mountains of Virginia, has taken dowsing to new heights, thus empowering individuals to gain more control of their lives.
      With a unique and down-to-earth manner, he teaches in a style that characterizes his life.

      He lectures across North America, speaking to a wide variety of audiences, including dowsing societies in U.S. and Canada.

      He has successfully worked with Royal Canadian Mounted Police to reduce violent crime. His work has been used to reduce violence in schools and to eliminate abuse of women and children.

      He has been a guest on numerous radio talk shows including the well know "Coast to Coast Am Radio."

      He has authored three books:

      "The Future is Yours - Do Something About It

      " which combines mind development, shamanism, dowsing, healing, and self-empowerment.

      "Techniques That Work For Me"

      is his advanced dowsing manual.

      "Seasons of April-How to Help Your Kids Succeed",

      tells how he used mental techniques and positive thinking to raise his daughter April.

      He has also produced a DVD on purifying and energizing water and a DVD on clearing energy from homes, offices & schools.

      Subject matter for conference call

      I will discuss how we all have the ability to use our minds to make a better life for themselves and their families.

      I will also talk about being kind to kids and raising their self esteem.

      We will look at how it is possible to change the energy of water and some of the benefits.

      Perhaps I will touch on ways to reduce the abuse of women & children.

      His websites are www.RaymonGrace.com

      2) 1pm - 2:00pm EDT

      Rev. Jimmy Todd

      Long Distance Healer

      Rev. Jimmy will join us to share some of his stories and talk about long distance healing.

       3) 2pm - 3:00pm EDT

      Tara & Rama

      Up to date "Breaking News" from those who have been there and have seen it. Years of first hand involvement give both Tara and Rama a great base of credible knowledge that they are willing to share with us, who are hungry for their fare. Serious information, playful presentation.

      You may email questions you have for these incredible one's to:

      send an email to: koran999@...

      or Call Carol at: (760) 367-7718

      They will address as many questions as time allows.

      Thank you Tara and Rama! We love you!

       4) 3:00pm - 3:30pm EDT

      Bruce McDougall

      Current News, not available on regular media.

       3:30pm-4:30pm EDT

      Cynthia's notes on Trauma Clearing

       In the last class I  gave a brief overview of the entire trauma clearing process .

      For our next class , we are studying  a wonderful paper of Michael's that I found while going through boxes of stuff in the office.   It is a handout on reclaiming the God Self .

      Remember to cut and paste this  handout  into a new email to send to yourself , and then print out for your hard copy workbook on Healing Emotions.

      During this time of Sat Yuga, the Golden Age, one of the most important challenges is to understand and be responsible for our own emotions, how they work, and what to do with them when they are toxic and wounded.

      Water and emotions are the same element, and follow the same rules for purity and life essence. It bears repeating time and again that we are 80% water beings living on an 80% water world.

      Water must flow to stay pure, otherwise it becomes stagnant and poisonous. Feelings must flow to stay pure, otherwise they also become stagnant and poisonous, all bottled up inside. However, just as water, to be safe, must flow safely in rivers and streams, etc, instead of dangerous destructive floods and hurricanes, so must our wounded feelings flow safely and non-destructively.

      Flowing emotions are magnetic and attract new realities into form.

      We are learning to master the emotional water realm within ourselves, and how to help our loved ones to do so as well, to attract our Divine Essence of Perfection into form for the happiness of all sentient life.

      Reclaiming the God-self

      Childhood is the time of best access to pure energy of the God-self. We are a fresh imprint of universal consciousness. The purpose of our lives comes through most clearly for most of us at an early age.

      Every time a trauma is triggered it's an opportunity for reclaiming this pure energy of the child.  Pure energy gets blocked by painful interactions with  the  world  in childhood  and our needs are not met .  These painful squashings of our purity and our divine nature are 'traumas'.  Therefore, as  we grow older the typical pattern is to numb out and to lose access increasingly to th e  vitality and pure guidance of childhood. In this sense,  when a trauma  is  triggered  when we are adult in later life,   it is an opportunity to reestablish and reawaken the vitality of this pure,    free child  that we once were .

      Energy blocks to our free flowing childlike state in childhood is analogous to damning up river , it's damning up the river of our life giving free flowing pure divine innocent emotion.

      "Ye must be as little children to enter the kingdom of heaven."

       Emotional blocks occuring in childhood are caused  by the inevitable instances of bad parenting or invalidating interactions.

      It is inevitable for there to be a certain amount of these type of interactions  in childhood  that cause one to block energy. They have devastating consequences for later life insofar as the child makes decisions on the available information that color and bias the rest of his life and about his strategy for living, the way to use his energy, and express himself. In essence, he decides he can't be his God-self and express himself freely and has to adapt to the craziness of his situation.  These decisions carry through into adult life.

      So when someone gets triggered  into painful strong feelings , its a reminder of,  or a throwback to,  an earlier  time when the child was innocent pure and free. It is particularly a signal or red flag calling forth exactly how he blocked the energy of the God-self. It's an altered state in the sense that all of the same feelings of that traumatic time are reawakened and the person suddenly begins to live out old feelings and act as if he were that same age. Literally, the only time a neurotic adult can access the intensity and vibrancy of that early childhood energy is when he is triggered. This is why it's one of the greatest opportunities for reawakening that life offers.

      The adapted, over-responsible adult responds in just the opposite way. Instead of seeing it as an opportunity, he is frightened by the intensity of the energy and is put off by childlike impulses  to act the way he did then. In turn, he avoids the experience entirely through all the ways of numbing out in our society such as drinking, drugs, sex, sleeping,  etc. and loses the opportunity to reclaim a part of his or her God Self. Instead, he or she exists in middle range emotions.

       It is so important to understand that the triggered feelings at times of maxiumum upsetness are the unconscious mind's way of screaming "Do it now!"  The God Self is attempting at this time to push the emotional block out and heal the inner child, to reestablish the ecstasy of flowing powerful divine feelings of our true divine nature. Trauma clearing should be done at the time of maximum intensity of upsetness for only then is the doorway to that time  of original blocking  completely open. It's extremely  easy then to express those feelings  of the blocked child self, and to heal them,  because they're being presented by the unconscious self to be felt and expressed.

          A door of opportunity opens and closes

      according to how much of the pain is felt in a timely way. As long as the clearing takes place within the same day of having an intense triggering reaction, usually access to the energy can be reestablished. Even within the same week, often times, a significant recovery of awareness can be achieved. A significant amount of the altered state can be recovered, depending on the intensity of the trigger and the centrality of it to a person's values and identities.

      The triggered state is an altered state of consciousness in comparison to the ordinary

       consciousness of adulthood. Being in a highly charged emotional state is a dramatically different reality than rational, calm adult awareness. The traumatized state of consciouness is such a dramaticlly different experience from ordinary consciousness that there isn't  ordinarily any ready transporation back and forth between the two states. In ordinary adult consciousness the intense childhood memories are simply not accessible. This is why you must "strike while the iron is hot" if you are to clear the trauma.

      Trying to access and express the emotions after the fact of being triggered is as

      artificial as telling someone you loved them in a moment when you don't feel loving. Emotions don't operate on a timetable. It's crucial to seize the moment when the emotions 'are there to be felt, find an appropriate time and venue to express the emotions and clear the trauma to resolution.

      The problem with traditional therapy is trying to rekindle or remember the intensity of the feelings once they've gone back underground. Relative to normal adult waking consciousness, the childhood experience is an altered state of such tremendous emotionality as to overwhelm the adult's peace and threaten his personality integration. Thus, the patient in ordinary consciousness is actively motivated not to do emotive therapy. However, if he places a high enough value on recapturing his God essence, he will dare to clear feelings thenand the benefit is unblocking the log jam that has stopped the river of his energy and direct access to his early childhood richness.

      when a patient follows this rule during therapy sessions, quite often the result is phenomeninal. Not only is the old trauma totally erased, often the patient merges with his higher self, develops a new identity and redirects the traumatic energy into new, productive ways of self expression

      During traditional therapy, attempted after the fact of the patient's having closed up again emotionllay. the best that can ordinarily be accomplished is to perhaps briefly touch into some of the intensity but without accessing the richness of the childhood consciousness. The integration is partial at best and is mainly mental rather than experientially lived. For this reason, traumas dealt with after the fact are not cleared because the energy hasn't been   fully accessed and is still blocked. This kind of work requires repeatedly chipping away at the same memory over many sessions, a very frustrating experience for both patient and the therapist.

      The other problem with traditional therapy is the 50 minute session time limit. Even if you do happen to hit a time when the emotion is triggered and you are able to partially resolve it, an hour doesn't generally allow enough time to go all the way to resolution. Again, the issue of artificiality is a problem. The trauma will only be partially resolved emotionally and in order to reclaim the energy of God-self, the trauma must be completely resolved.

      Middle Range feelings

      In our society middle range feeling is defined as normal. From the perspective of trauma clearing middle range feeiling is dysfunctional and abnormal. Given our highly technical, "responsible" and work-oriented society, the idea of valuing dramatic emotional outburst  as a time to drop everything and work on healing the inner child,  over completing a job ,  is simply unthinkable to most people. Productivity is king over most of our society.

      So most people in middle range feeling are horrified by an uncontrolably stronge upsurge of feeling and view it as a threat rather than as an opportunity to reclaim their vitality and aliveness. I believe this is the first belief and value that must be modified and rethought. Is the ultimate purpose of our lives to become "efficient" productivity machines and to be able to squash all of our intense feelings in an effort to meet a deadline, or is our purpose to live fully and reach enlightenment? We each must decide what the priority is.

      Most people, however, don't' even realize it's a choice because they're so accustomed to seeing people live in middle range emotions and thinking this is normal while they repeatedly refuse the opportunity to clear. It's a value priority that each person has to decide at their particular stage of life; they have to decide what they want the most. The perspective of trauma clearing is that there is nothing more important than clearing the feelings and reclaiming the God-self as part of our identity.

      Realistically, compromises in life must be made at times and priorities of work put first. These are decision that can made in individually specific situations.

       Its's  so scary to be triggered, because  a normally adult acting  person is acting like an infant, the  adult acting this way is seen as acting crazy and losing face. The very intensity makes it so scary.

      Most people deny and run away as quickly as they can from awareness because the intensity of the energy makes them feel crazy. They ask, "If middle range feeling IS normal, then what is this?"

      People who can clear are those who claim  their own energy and don't disassociate from it or deny it. It's a courageous admission to admit you're triggered because you're admitting you don't fit the cultural stereotype. To acknowledge that you have unresolved energies within you is putting the lie to the illusion of the perfect persona, the person  that  has no problems. that most of us assume in everyday life in public.

       Sunday May 7th

      Gratitude Call

       This Month's Gratitude Call let's Express Gratitude For NESARA -- as if it is already announced! Why would you be Greatful for NESARA? What is your Vision of want you INTEND to do after NESARA'S Announcement? Share with everyone what you want to Acheive. Allow your Creative Child to Express with Joy the Gratitude you will feel with NESARA'S ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

      Monday May 8th

      "Ancient Teachings for Today's Light Worker"

       Sterling McVay will be sharing his 33 years of knowledge about sanskrit, yoga, the Master's and more. This class will help us prepare for changes in Body, Mind and Spirit, as well as the outside changes that we may be experiencing. If you are interested in becoming more knowledgeable about these amazing gifts, and, al

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)