To Share Daily Word for Today

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 87 , May 1, 2006
      Hello everyone one more time for now:

      Because today's message is on 'diversity', I wanted to find a graphic that showed people from all races or that epitomized diversity in some way, but I was unable to find anything in my pictures files.   Apparently, some of the pictures I lost when  my system crashed were all of those that Angel Judy of TAAWY made of the group, as her graphics show women of many different races - some white, some African-American and some Native American.  However, I was unable to find any of those graphics even though I saved them all when she sent them out last year.  If you recall, I did have some pictures that got lost or would not download when I moved everything from the external hard drive to the cleaned hard drive in October, so I am just guessing that those graphics were among those I lose.  Then, since I could not find anything that shows diversity in any way, I just decided not to share a graphic for at all today.

      So, that said, let me get back to the daily word messages for today.

      First of all, this is the first of the month, so I also wanted to share the May Affirmations with you.  And they are: for Inner Peace:  "I am serene as I rest in the stillness of God's perfect peace."  For Guidance:  The light of God within illumines the path before me.  My way is clear."  For healing:  "My mind and body express the radiant life of God.  I am whole."  And finally for Prosperity:  "I am open to a rich flow of divine ideas that prosper my life."

      Now for the real message for today.

      As I said, the daily word for today is 'Diversity,' and the daily thought for today is:  'I unite heart and soul with others to create a strong and vital whole.'

      Then the rest of the message for today is:  "Diversity is a part of God's grand and glorious plan for humanity.  We only have to look around us to see the creativity of God at work in humankind.  We see it in expression in wonderful and diverse ways.

      "As individuals,we are like unfolding flowers.  We  reveal more about who we are and who we are becoming each day.  This ongoing revelation is all according to a divine plan.  We impact the world in positive ways by doing our part to fulfill God's grand and glorious plan.

      "Yet, as diverse as we are, we are also the same.  Because we have been created in the image  of God, we share a oneness of spirit with God and with one another.

      "As creations of God, we unite heart and soul, merging our unique qualities to create a strong and vital whole.

      "'Then, God said, 'Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness.'---- Genesis 1:26"

      Once again, we were given some very good words to contemplate on and ponder about  today.  Enjoy!

      For now, I am going to say 'so long' and bid you all a wonderful afternoon, a pleasant, stress-free evening, and a night filled with restful, relaxing sleep filled with wonderful and special dreams.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

    • Patti Garrett
      Message 87 of 87 , Oct 30, 2007

        Hello everyone:

        I love this picture of Jesus so much and the fact that it is surround by purple, some of it iridescent make is ever more beautiful and special.  It was apparently created by someone named Elaine, or so it says at the bottom of this message.

        Now for the message for us all today.  And, as you might expect the Daily Word for today is 'Joy.' and the Daily Thought is "I radiate joy in thought, word and deed."

        And the rest of the message for today is:

        "Every day is a day for experiencing the joy that living life brings me.  Whether I am acting on an opportunity or facing a challenge, I feel joy in knowing that a new day, filled with promise, awaits me.  I reach out to touch the lives of others in loving, caring ways.  And there are those who touch my life in loving , caring ways also.

        "I feel joy in whatever senses--taste, touch, hearing, sight or smell -- that I utilize for my own enjoyment in discovering the world's beauty and wonder.

        "Most of all, I experience joy in knowing that I am one with God---now and always.  I am being guided on the right path of my life's journey.  The spirit of God is within me, and celebrating this awareness, I radiate joy in every thought, word and deed."

        What a great feeling it is to experience true joy!  I know that I don't have as much of this in my life as I would like so when I do find moments of  joy, I like to experience it to the nth degree, and boy do I!!  So this is to wish all of you lots of joy in your lives in every way possible as often as possible.

        Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

        PattiAngel
        P.S.  The music I used tonight is a wav by a Children's Chorus and is called:  "I've Got the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy Down in my Heart.'  Enjoy!
        Elaine's Artistry
        004
        Graphics from the www
        The content of this letter is being used
        without copyright infringements as per
        Title 17  U.S.C. Section 107