Happy May Day dear Hearts

  • shirleyponto@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006

      Dear Loved Ones:
      A pass me along that touched my soul.  May it touch yours . . .

      Blessing

      Bless my feet to walk in balance of dark and light, for opportunities grant me the gift of sight.

      Let me put to rest, the paths I no longer wish to be on, that I feel are unproductive and just not  good for me.

      Let me sow the seeds and give birth to paths of joy and harmony, things I find important and in general good for me.

      Open my heart to unconditional love so my soul may soar freely, with no limits above.

      Yet grant me strength to access the warrior within picking up my sword for any battles I find important to win for as much as a Temple of the Holy Spirit.

      I find myself worthy and with the right to walk in peace yet for protection to give a mighty fight.

      Bless my hands to heal and spread tolerance throughout the nation.

      From prejudice of others that started from creation.

      Bless my lips to speak words of truth and wisdom to allow everyone their freedom of religion for we are all the children of the Lord and the Lady.

      So let us spread seeds of love and tolerance that start with one step, one word today.

      Bless my actions for they are louder than words, in all that I do.

      To open hearts that just have a clue, Lord and Lady,  grant me these blessings for this my will, so mote it be!

           "You raise me up to stand on Mountain Tops,
              You raise me up above the stormy seas,
                  I AM strong when I AM on your shoulders,
                      Taking me higher than I've ever been before."