a moment from my heart to your heart in love - Azurite

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006

      Today in Queensland it is a public holiday, May day (Labour Day) - what better time than this than to share the fairies as we rest from our labours and enjoy the sunshine.
      If Azurite has come into your life at this time, it is letting you know that you are connected through your intuitive senses to the Higher Realms.
      Azurite allows you to transform those difficult moments, when life's challenges seem to be rough and tough, into moments were you have the confidence to walk confidently into the future.
      Now is the moment, when you may take the next step, for you are being notified by all those who guide and protect you that you hold the magic.
      You have the ability to manifest all that you need.
      If you have not been able to formulate the direction you wish to take next, then azurite will connect you to your Inner Wisdom allowing communication to flow between the conscious and subconscious minds.
      If you have been dreaming in the sleepstate without making sense of these dreams when you wake - use the powers of Azurite to communicate the message to your 'knowing'.
      Azurite is known as The Stone of Heaven  - allow heaven to meet you as a gift of love, creating joy, love and laughter in life around you.

      Gaele Arnott, Brisbane Australia on the 1st May, 2006

      Today's graphic was created by Gaele in PSP 9

      the frame used in today's graphic is another PatchesAngel creation.

      some references on Azurite are listed here:

      Azurite is a copper-based gemstone, named for its deep azure color. It is found in Australia, Russia, Chile and the USA, and its hardness is 3.5 to 4. It has been used in the past to make azure pigment for paints.
      Mystic Lore: Intuitive sources say that Azurite stimulates the third eye, the energy center in the center of the forehead, for awakening of psychic abilities, and the throat chakra, for communication of one's visionary experiences. It is said to stimulate one's intellect, creativity, self-confidence & love.
      http://www.heavenandearthjewelry.com/articles/azurite.html

      Azurite has been known for centuries for its healing powers as well as for its aid in psychic and intellectual development. It balances both left and right sides of the brain to awaken intuition and awareness. Edgar Cayce recommended that it be worn against the skin for most positive results. Its healing properties are intensified by the inclusion of copper in its makeup, making it perfect for relief of pain, especially in the joints as well as encouraging circulation and repairing the sinuses. A cleansing stone, azurite should be laid upon the body to filter impurities and illnesses found in the skin.  http://www.tranzgems.com/azurite.html

      Awakens the Higher Self and stimulates the third-eye, strengthening psychic perception and intuition as well as the ability to verbalize the messages of Spirit. It releases stress, worries and indecision, enhancing creativity and problem solving. It facilitates and integrates the meditative state. Azurite brings a loving energy and creates a feeling of self-confidence, helping the wearer to communicate with compassion and from the heart.

      today's midi now playing is:  Fairies Singing

        I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may join voices together for Peace On Earth.
        Together we can create a reality free of fear, greed and manipulation,
        where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely in joyful harmony.

        Margaret Mead anthropologist "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
        today's candle is shared from Tracy in British Columbia, Canada

        Om Ah Hung Vajra Guru Padme Siddi Hung

        Evolution is a leap in consciousness
         There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the healing within the message and  graphic shared with you. If  you enjoyed this music, you are encouraged to purchase the CD

        you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
        Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

        AOL addresses: Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.  Do this for each screen name you use.
        Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't changed the settings back to filter your mail.