Roxie

  • Ilanalotus
    Message 1 of 27 , Apr 29, 2006
      Thank you for sharing your journey with us Roxie.  I have been sending you love ever since I read that you were going to see your dad.

      Know that we care and we love.

      May the Blessings Be,
      Irena

      Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

      Quote from Christopher Hansarrd

    • ROXANNE YOUNG
      Message 2 of 27 , May 29 11:05 PM
        thank you both for this.   I will remember this.  I'll investigate and post later. For all.
        Thanks group for all the great advise.

        Love and light. Roxy
        Message 3 of 27 , Feb 6, 2007
          Dear Katy and group,

          I can only speak from my heart over this, not having full perspective, nor the complete knowledge of all of Cynthia's training and sources, but I am in agreement with you that this new information from Michael Vanderpool is somewhat hard for us to tackle, or understand.  I believe the dangers that he refers to may happen to a serious student of magic when trying to invoke spirits from other spheres that are beyond the study of the Angels of the Earth Grid and the Moon Sphere.  So we can probably heave a sigh of relief over that.  But seriously, I have always been extremely pleased with the level of knowledge concerning Divine Love, Wisdom, and Will that Cynthia imparts.  I feel her work goes well beyond the magical aspect of contacting spirits, and brings us into the realm of all-embracing love, wisdom, and unity.  I would not be a student of Bardon and the Practice of Magical Evocation, of which Cynthia's expanded work is based upon.  I am with it because of the loving insight and perfection she continues to impart concerning the Divine Higher Cause.  I believe that the majority of people signed on here, are of the same desire and sense of gratitude for her work being done.  The home page here has descriptions that embrace these ideas.  see http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lovingpurelove/

          To be fair to Michael Vanderpool, Bardonists, and perhaps our own selves, I've been including the de-cipherd name so we can see them, and determine any additional benefits from this change of name reference. It is not a newly created cipher, as any unsuspecting person might think, but has been known since Bardon's time, in the 40's.

          The last thing that any of us should want, is to have anyone feeling conflicted.  I see it as a chance to embrace and make use of everything that is given.  I hope my comments and being may be embraced.

          Lovingly and with great joy,
          Polly