Re: [lovingpurelove] Sending love

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 21, 2001
      Hello Polly! Isn't life simply wonderful in all its bliss and wonder. Joy
      filled days are simply graciously sending its power to cover the garden with
      beautiful colorful little faces that look out to greet me each morning and I
      set in awe and forget to come in to read my mail, just those personal ones
      and my book writing have been with me the last few days, so when I read your
      letter to 'please send out love' ~ I am responding to you and sending you
      words of warmth and leave you with a basket filled with dripping honey and
      fresh wheat bread to keep you smiling and feeling ever so happy!
      Love,
      Pattimari
    • Polly A. Menendez
      Message 2 of 6 , May 21, 2001
        Dear Raven,

        It's either hard work, or no work at all (grin).  Light and love are the most natural and least effort energies.  It is freely giving the best of ourselves into all situations.

        Thanks for sending some my way.  You may have as much love and light from me as you need, sweet Raven.  Please know that you are bathing in the radiance of my consciousness.  You are surrounded by seagreen bubbly foam, in a tidepool of a warm mineral spring, and there are several loving animals near your side.  The angels are descending to meet your every need.  Know that you are ever surrounded with divine caregivers, ready to elevate and energize your being.  Soak, refresh, and renew.  You are blessed.

        Love to each of you.
        Polly
        Message 3 of 6 , May 21, 2001
          Dear Patti,

          I treasure your care and upliftment, and rejoice that your life is filled with love and happiness.  Yes to the happy faces of the garden.  There are many in my care, all sprouting with beauty and variation.

          The honey and bread is very sweet sounding.  I treasure the thought of feasting on it's deliciousness.

          You are welcome into the warm springs of my consciousness.  Choose the color and texture of your surroundings and know that the angels are attending to your every need.  Come whenever you choose to renew.  Sweet sounds will enchant and delight you into loving all there is.

          Love and blessings, Polly
          Hello Polly!  Isn't life simply wonderful in all its bliss and wonder.  Joy
          filled days are simply graciously sending its power to cover the garden with
          beautiful colorful little faces that look out to greet me each morning and I
          set in awe and forget to come in to read my mail, just those personal ones
          and my book writing have been with me the last few days, so when I read your
          letter to 'please send out love' ~ I am responding to you and sending you
          words of warmth and leave you with a basket filled with dripping honey and
          fresh wheat bread to keep you smiling and feeling ever so happy!
          Love,
          Pattimari

          Posting message to this list:

        • pattimaris1675@aol.com