Sending love

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 6 , May 20, 2001
      Loving everyone and sharing our truth makes us good receptacles for
      a lot of negativity, having found a safe place to unload. I never
      expect any discord, but some seem insistent on making it.

      Please send your love.

      Polly
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 21, 2001
        Hello Polly! Isn't life simply wonderful in all its bliss and wonder. Joy
        filled days are simply graciously sending its power to cover the garden with
        beautiful colorful little faces that look out to greet me each morning and I
        set in awe and forget to come in to read my mail, just those personal ones
        and my book writing have been with me the last few days, so when I read your
        letter to 'please send out love' ~ I am responding to you and sending you
        words of warmth and leave you with a basket filled with dripping honey and
        fresh wheat bread to keep you smiling and feeling ever so happy!
        Love,
        Pattimari
      • Polly A. Menendez
        Message 3 of 6 , May 21, 2001
          Dear Raven,

          It's either hard work, or no work at all (grin).  Light and love are the most natural and least effort energies.  It is freely giving the best of ourselves into all situations.

          Thanks for sending some my way.  You may have as much love and light from me as you need, sweet Raven.  Please know that you are bathing in the radiance of my consciousness.  You are surrounded by seagreen bubbly foam, in a tidepool of a warm mineral spring, and there are several loving animals near your side.  The angels are descending to meet your every need.  Know that you are ever surrounded with divine caregivers, ready to elevate and energize your being.  Soak, refresh, and renew.  You are blessed.

          Love to each of you.
          Polly
          Message 4 of 6 , May 21, 2001
            Dear Patti,

            I treasure your care and upliftment, and rejoice that your life is filled with love and happiness.  Yes to the happy faces of the garden.  There are many in my care, all sprouting with beauty and variation.

            The honey and bread is very sweet sounding.  I treasure the thought of feasting on it's deliciousness.

            You are welcome into the warm springs of my consciousness.  Choose the color and texture of your surroundings and know that the angels are attending to your every need.  Come whenever you choose to renew.  Sweet sounds will enchant and delight you into loving all there is.

            Love and blessings, Polly
            Hello Polly!  Isn't life simply wonderful in all its bliss and wonder.  Joy
            filled days are simply graciously sending its power to cover the garden with
            beautiful colorful little faces that look out to greet me each morning and I
            set in awe and forget to come in to read my mail, just those personal ones
            and my book writing have been with me the last few days, so when I read your
            letter to 'please send out love' ~ I am responding to you and sending you
            words of warmth and leave you with a basket filled with dripping honey and
            fresh wheat bread to keep you smiling and feeling ever so happy!
            Love,
            Pattimari

            Posting message to this list:

          • pattimaris1675@aol.com