[ANGEL] 5 Taurus, The Angels of Earthly Happiness

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 24, 2006

      5 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Earthly Happiness

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Nasi’

      Beloved,

      We are responsible for establishing ‘an agreeable life, full of pleasure’ for the Sons and Daughters of Light and Love, who in turn create happiness for all living creatures and life forms upon the earth.

      ‘We give good advice. We inspire you with ways to increase your wealth and help improve your position in life in ways that benefit all.’

      Feelings of Supreme Happiness are MAGNETIC POWER BY WHICH HEAVEN IS ATTRACTED INTO PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION.

      We teach, through the divine virtues of ‘Nasi’, that supreme happiness is not only the outcome of spiritual enlightenment, it is also a precursor of it.

      As supreme happiness attracts Paradise into physical manifestation, this becomes a CAUSE of spiritual enlightenment as well.

      Through feelings the emotional body attracts specific realities out of infinite potentiality into form in each moment.

      New physical realities match EXACTLY the vibration of the specific feelings that attracted them.

      This is expressed by these words: YE REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

      Combining supreme happiness with visual images of the original divine blueprints of Creation is the royal road to creating Perfection in the material world. Supreme Happiness is the letter N of ‘Nasi’, and the perfect divine blueprints of creation is the letter A.

      Understanding perfect divine blueprints of everything in Creation is the same as wisdom and enlightenment, which shines with a light blue light.  This virtue reveals the perfect origin and purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, and awakens mystical faculties such as clairvoyance, and artistic talent.

      Enlivening the perfect divine blueprints of every state of being, every idea, every feeling, and every form in creation automatically arouses the virtue of transformation.

      Transformation is the virtue of umlaut A, ae, which shines with a loamy brown light.  With this virtue, a person releases anything that does not conform to original perfection.  Any state of being, any thought, any feeling, or physical form or sensation or situation that does not serve the highest good of all is released for change into a higher state.  This gives control over negative beings, over destructive passion and the harmful desires for self satisfaction, and reveals the mysteries of life and death.  In truth there is no death, there is only transformation into a higher state.  With this virtue, a person becomes master of physical matter on Earth.

      Original Divine Will for the highest good of all exists in everything in Creation.  This is the virtue of S of ‘Nasi’.

      While meditating on this virtue, a person remembers ONENESS with all, and, uniting individual will with omnipotent Divine Will that already exists in everything in Creation, realizes power over the consciousness of all beings.

       The POWER OF WILL and intention, the power of volition, is then mastered.

      Because Happiness, the 7th Heaven of Delight, is the Will of Divine Consciousness for all beings, the POWER to mirror the perfection of Heaven in manifest creation is gained.

       The combination of this divine courage and power with the divine virtues of supreme happiness, enlightenment, and transformation allow Heaven to manifest on Earth according to the Law of Cause and Effect. This is the law of “reaping what you sow”, as we have spoken before, and is the last letter of ‘Nasi’, the letter I.

      Cause and Effect, the divine virtue of letter I, shines with a light opalescent light.  By meditating on Cause and Effect, a Child of Light awakens memory, remembrance, conscience, and understanding of analogy- especially the analogy between the human body and the macrocosm of all Creation-  understanding and mastering everything Creation through the breath.

      The divine virtue of Supreme Happiness is the cause of happy situations.

      Every morning immediately upon awakening, but before arising—i.e., in the twilight zone between sleeping and waking up— a good meditation to do, called the

       “Feel good, or “NASI” exercise, is to visualize the deep red light of supreme happiness and simply say,

      “I choose to feel happiness. Flowing with feelings of supreme happiness is my highest good.”

      Closely monitor your emotional response.

       If an unpleasant emotional complex flashes into consciousness, love the negative feelings with unconditional all encompassing love, respect, praise and thanksgiving and then use eye movement to process the negative emotional energy quickly between the two hemispheres of the brain.  Eye movement is simply moving the eyes back and forth, left to right to left to right, over and over, as you do naturally in dreaming sleep. Flowing with negative feelings this way processes negative emotions for quick healing, transformation and change.

       As soon as you feel the feelings change, immediately shift attention; repeating the two sentences, “I choose to feel flowing feelings of happiness; Feeling good is my highest good.”

      Allow your consciousness to dwell on thoughts which evoke good feelings as you are preparing to embrace the day.

      Repeat this process, using love and eye movement to focus and say these words immediately each and every time

      a negative thought and feeling comes into consciousness, until you get a positive thought and flowing feelings of happiness.

      A positive emotional response is defined as one which carries with it a positive charge, meaning a noticeable bodily reaction which feels good, like love, gratitude, appreciation, joy, etc.

       Once a positive thought and feeling arises, enjoy it, flow with it,

      stay with it.  Visualize the deep red light of supreme happiness.  Feel the sensation of coolness.

      Repeat the saying, “I choose to feel happiness, feeling happiness is my highest good”,

       until you have completed five or more positive thoughts with their accompanying good feelings.

      This practice entrains

       an uplifting and purifying tone for the entire day.  For the whole day the powerful magnetic influence of this exercise, of FEELING wonderful uplifting emotion, results in the law of reciprocal action.

       In time, depending on the strength and clarity of the happiness feelings, and the accumulative return of other already created reaping of previous happy feelings, a corresponding reality, that out pictures perfectly the FEELING OF HAPPINESS, continually comes into manifestation.

       If this practice of feeling good is done often, the overall vibration of the magnetic field surrounding a child of God deflects or greatly weakens the return of previously ill-created harvests of negative feelings generated before. Upon this fact lies the existence of the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy.

      Ordinarily the only times when you will be unable to do the ‘Nasi’ Exercise is when you are triggered

      Into an overwhelmingly negative memory from the past, which can monopolize consciousness.

      In this event, do the eye movement exercise for a longer time to resolution, saying to these powerful painful inner feelings from your wounded inner child, “I praise, respect, thank and love you!’, then try again the ‘NASI’ exercise.

       The eye movement exercise is the practice of feeling the negative feelings at the same time the eyes are moving back and forth, left to right and back again over and over, as the eyes do naturally in dreaming, while validating and thanking the wounded inner child for surviving earlier times of emotional trauma, validating the feelings instead of judging and resisting them.

       By doing this, the negative feelings are processed efficiently and the inner child is transformed by love.

      Unconditional praise, respect, thanksgiving and love combined with eyemovement,  moving the energy  back and forth between the two hemispheres of the brain, thereby utilizing whole brain processing to rapidly transform the feelings and reveal healing insights as they flow in awareness, is a royal road to emotional healing.

       If powerful negative feelings have been held and not allowed to flow to resolution for a long time, quite a bit of eye movement and unconditional praise, respect, thanksgiving and love may be necessary to heal the inner child self and resolve deep previous emotional trauma.  Pay attention to the feelings, thoughts, memories and insights in this process, and let the eye movement happen by itself almost absentminded.

      A CHILD OF LIGHT REAPS WHAT HE OR SHE SOWS!

      All negativity must be lovingly allowed to flow and heal quickly in a non-destructive way, and thereby transform.  Feelings that are denied, bypassed, medicated, resisted, judged or suppressed still attract negative realities on an unconscious level. Therefore, it is important to spend time in deep emotional self healing at other times of the day if strong negative feelings keep arising of their own accord. Over time the amount of negative emotional wounding to be healed is less and less.

      The use the ‘Nasi’ exercise each morning upon awakening is THE PLANTING OF THE GOOD SEED, the creating of powerful magnetic attraction to reap future harvests of happiness.

      The MAGNETIC POWER of flowing feelings of SUPREME HAPPINESS attracts solutions to all problems, and blesses all with a good life, full of pleasure!

      “For I have given you the spirit of joy, and life everlasting.”

      “For it is The Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom!”

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'N-A-S-I'

      'N-A-S-I'

      N…The sons and daughters of God are destined to confer supreme happiness as
      unassailable masters of all beings on earth.
      *

      A…Uplifting artistic talents of eloquence and occult abilities to the level
      of the enlightened mind are the means by which this is accomplished.

      All imperfections are released for transformation in being, will, thought,
      feeling, and form.
      *

      S...The Sons and Daughters of God are totally empowered to use the gift of
      prophecy and mastery over self and others
      *

      I…to reawaken memories and redirect the course of events in order to bring
      heaven to earth.
      *******

      Go deeply within.

      Close your eyes.

      From the viewpoint of pure being and oneness with Divine Mind and all Creation, locate yourself in time and space by being a tiny dot in your solar plexus, with the rest of your body being a vast creation all around you...

       Feel and see the warm deep rose color of Supreme Happiness filling all creation inwardly from a tiny sun in the abdomen, seen as a hollow space. Imagine joining angelic choirs singing the letter N to the note of A. The deep rose color passes into and out of the body with the breath passing through the pores of the skin over the liver, filling the outer universe, or a person, place, object, or all of these, whatever your inner guidance directs. Keep the rhythm of the breath natural. Now dissolve the deep rose red light in your body
      and...

      Go deeper.

       See the light changing to a lovely sky blue shining from a tiny sun in your lung region, and join heavenly choirs of angels singing  the letter soft A to the note of G.  Meditate on divine wisdom and enlightenment within the
      consciousness of all within you. Send the light blue light outwardly with your breath, seeing it radiate through the pores of the skin over the lungs and bless the outer Creation. With the inbreath, see and feel and sense this light blue light coming back into your body universe. Take your time. Feel blissfully relaxed and at ease. Now dissolve
      the light blue light in your body. Keep the rhythm of the breath natural.

      Feel how every imperfection of being, desire, thought, feeling and form is gratefully released for transformation into the original perfection of all blueprints in Divine Mind as you see a loamy brown light shining from a tiny sun in the leg region. With the in breath, see and feel all creation inwardly. Then with the out breath see this loamy brown light of transformation passing outwardly releasing all imperfection for transformation. This happens with the sensation of weight. With each breath, this transformation passes through the pores of the skin over the anus. Dissolve the loamy brown light.

      Now purple-rose light fills everything from a tiny sun shining in your head region. Feel the warmth of all-penetrating- power as all these perfected enlightened beings within you inwardly and then outwardly with your outbreath, align their will with indwelling
      Omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.  Join  angels singing the letter S to the note of G sharp.  With the breath, indwelling omnipotence for the highest good of all passes through the pores of the skin over the gall
      bladder.  Dissolve the purple red light in your body.

      Now the light changes to pure white with sparkles of all the colors of rainbow, shining from a tiny sun in the leg region. Join angels singing the letter I to the note of G. Mastery of cause and effect, memory, remembrance, conscience and the understanding of analogy between the microcosm of the body and the macrocosm of the outer Creation fills first your inner microcosm and then with the outbreath the outer macrocosm. This creates a feeling of weight that fills all worlds inwardly and outwardly. Imagine Cause and Effect being understood and Heaven manifesting on Earth and in all created worlds within you and outside of you with the breath. The breath passes through the pores
      of the skin over the left kidney. When you are finished, dissolve the light opalescent light in your body, to protect the natural balance of elements in
      your body.

      Take your time.
      DURING THESE MEDITATIONS YOU
      ARE REFORMATING THE SOFTWARE OF THE UNIVERSE, both inwardly and outwardly.
      “He has given us dominion over all that is Created!”

      “All that I do ye will do and more.”

       “On Earth as it is in Heaven!”
      *
      MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      The newer versions of these books do not have the appendixes which contain very helpful information. Its best to find used older copies that do have these appendixes if you can. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@...  . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

    • Polly Menendez
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 25, 2007

         5 degrees Taurus

        The Angels of Earthly Happiness

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Nasi’

        Beloved,

        We are the angels who are responsible for establishing

        ‘an agreeable life, full of pleasure’ for the sons and daughters of Divine Being,

        who in turn create happiness for all living creatures and

        life forms upon the Earth.

        ‘We give good advice. We inspire you with ways to increase your wealth

        and help improve your position in life in ways that benefit all.’

        Each of the thirty degrees of Taurus concern manifestations of Divine Love on Earth.

        We teach mankind that supreme happiness is not only the outcome of spiritual enlightenment, it is also a purpose of it.

        Flowing divine emotions of supreme and sacred happiness are THE MAGNETIC POWER BY WHICH HEAVEN IS ATTRACTED INTO PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION.

        The emotional body is magnetic.

        It attracts specific realities out of infinite potentiality into form in each moment.

        These specific realities match EXACTLY the vibrations of the feelings that attracted them. This is an example of the natural laws of nature by which omnipotent Will of Divine Being is expressed in Holy Creation.

        This is the law of reciprocal action, expressed by these words:

        YE REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

         By meditating on the divine virtue of N, which is the virtue of Supreme Happiness, it is possible to become one in consciousness and feeling with it.

        A practice to do every morning immediately upon awakening but

        before arising — i.e., in the twilight zone between sleeping and waking up —

        is called the "Feel very good", or the ‘Nasi’  exercise.

        In practice, simply say,

        “I choose to feel very good; Feeling good is my highest good.”

        Then closely monitor your emotional responses, allowing your consciousness to dwell only on thoughts which evoke positive emotional responses.

         If any other (unpleasant) emotional complex flashes into consciousness, send love to these feelings and ask the body’s cells to let you quickly experience these feelings back to their origin in this lifetime. Flow patiently with empathy for your inner child self as these feelings flow and heal, using eye movement. When you are finished, shift attention to repeating the two sentences, “I choose to feel very good; Feeling good is my highest good.”

          Say these words and shift focus every time immediately after healing any negative thought that comes into consciousness, flowing with unconditional patience, empathy and love to let any negative feelings heal as quickly as possible. Do this until you get a positive thought.

        A positive emotional response is defined as one which carries with it a positive charge, meaning a noticeable bodily reaction which feels good, like love, gratitude, appreciation, joy, etc.

         Once a positive thought arises, enjoy it, flow with it,

        stay with it. Now ask the cellular memory of your body to let you flow with these positive feelings back to their original origin in this lifetime, back to the very first time you ever felt these wonderful positive feelings. Wonderful memories may flash by, times when you felt before these good feelings. Now repeat, “I choose to feel very good, etc.”

        Repeat this exercise until you have completed five or more positive thoughts.

        Meditating on the letter “N” in combination with this practice entrains

         an uplifting and purifying tone for the entire day.  For the whole day powerful magnetic influences of this exercise, of FEELING wonderful uplifting emotions, result in the law of reciprocal action. In time, depending on the strength and clarity of the feelings, and the accumulative return of other already created reapings of previous feelings,  corresponding realities that outpicture perfectly these FEELINGS come into manifestation.  If this practice of feeling good is done often, the overall vibration of the magnetic field surrounding a person deflects or greatly weakens return of previously ill-created harvests of negative feelings generated before. This can be understood by meditating on the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy.

        Ordinarily the only times when you will be unable to do the ‘Nasi’ exercise is if you are triggered into an overwhelmingly negative memory from the past, which can monopolize consciousness.

        In this event, do the eye movement exercise to resolution, then try again the ‘NASI’ exercise.  The eye movement exercise is the practice of feeling through negative feelings at the same time the eyes are moving back and forth, left to right and back again over and over, as the eyes do naturally in dreaming.  By doing this, negative feelings are processed efficiently by being moved back and forth between the two hemispheres of the brain, thereby utilizing whole brain processing to rapidly transform the feelings and reveal healing insights as they flow in awareness.  If powerful negative feelings have been held and not allowed to flow to resolution for a long time, quite a bit of eyemovement may be necessary.  Pay attention to the feelings, thoughts, memories and insights in this process, and let the eyemovement itself be absentminded.

        A PERSON REAPS WHAT HE OR SHE SOWS!

        All negativity must be lovingly allowed to flow and heal quickly and in a non-destructive way, for transformation to take place.  Feelings that are denied, bypassed, or suppressed still attract negative realities on an unconscious level. Therefore, it is important to spend time in deep emotional healing at other times of the day if strong negative feelings keep arising of their own accord.

        The use of the ‘Nasi’ exercise each morning upon awakening is THE PLANTING OF THE GOOD SEED, the creating of powerful magnetic attractions to reap future harvests of happiness.

        To meditate on the perfect origin and purity of all ideas is to attract them into form.  The divine virtue of enlightenment and wisdom, which IS this ability to comprehend and be one with the original purity of all ideas, is the divine virtue of the letter A of our name.

        Releasing any imperfection on any level, in self or others, is the virtue of umlaut A, ae. By releasing  negative situations safely and non-destructively, for changes into other states, control over the Earth is gained.

        The understanding of omnipotent divine POWER OF WILL and intention, the power of volition, is secured by meditating on the letter S of our name, for this letter is the divine virtue of ALL-PENETRATING-POWER, WILLPOWER, it is unity with the Will of Divine Consciousness.

        Happiness, the 7th heaven of delight,  is part of the original plan for creation.

        It is an outpicturing of Omnipotent Will of Divine Consciousness for all beings.  The Children of Light and Love are links between Divine Will and the rest of Creation in Matter.  As the will of a child of light becomes One with the Perfect Will of Divine Being, the POWER to flow with divine feelings and attract the perfection of heaven in manifest creation is gained.

        “As above, so below.”

         The combination of this divine courage with the divine virtues of supreme happiness, enlightenment, and transformation allow Heaven to manifest on Earth according to The Law of Cause and Effect. This is the law of “reaping what you sow”, as we have spoken before, and is the last letter of our name, the letter I.

        Meditate on these four divine virtues so that the original Will of the Divine for Supreme Happiness manifests in and through you for all who together live and move as the outpicturing of the ONE BEING.

        Pleasure, happiness, bliss, and ecstasy on earth mirror the qualities of Divine Being.

        MIRACLES

        Sigil of

        'N-A-S-I'

        ‘N-A-S-I’

        N…The sons and daughters of Divine Being are destined to confer supreme happiness as unassailable masters of all beings on Earth.

        *

        A and umlaut A, ae…Uplifting artistic talents of eloquence and mystical abilities to the level of the enlightened mind are the means by which this is accomplished.  Imperfections are recognized and gladly released back to Divine Being for changes into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.

        *

        S…The sons and daughters of Divine Being are totally empowered to use the gift of prophecy and mastery over self and others

        *

        I…to reawaken memories and redirect the course of events to bring Heaven to Earth.

        *******

        *

        MIRACLES

        ****

        Footnotes

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
        pmenendez@...

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        Go to

         Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

        ***********

        ******************

        Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        Sacred Art, music, and additonal informative and insightful sharings

        Selected site for catalogued images of Cynthia’s paintings and Giclee Prints

        Conference Call Updates
        go to
        www.spiritussanctus.com
        and click the appropriate link.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are healed.

        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

        and I am one with all;

        I give thanks that this is done.
        SO BE IT!

        *+*

        ~~
        Butterfly.mid

        music link
        (left click, play - right click, save)

        *

      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 23, 2008

           5 degrees Taurus

[...]

          Divine Sky

          The Angel Messages

          –—

          ORDERING INFORMATION

          We are extremely pleased to announce that Divine Sky has now gone to press and is expected to begin shipping to readers  in April.

          This is a large volume; it contains Angel messages of the Moon and

          of 360 degrees of the Zodiac, plus 28 early messages,

          as well as an extensive appendix.

          The book itself is over 600 pages, 8.5 by 11 inches, and includes several color plates of ethereal paintings.  Binding is over-stitched deluxe hard cover, beautiful, and suitable for gifting or display.

          The policy of this publisher is to produce inspired works without financial profit, therefore these books are offered at below actual production costs.  If the price itself is a barrier to ordering, please let us know and we will make appropriate accommodations.

          Price requested is $28.00 per book, which includes shipping within the US*.  Make check or money order payable to DAYSTAR MEDIA.

          Mail order to:

          DAYSTAR

          PO Box 1410

          Silverton, OR 97381

          Be sure to include your mailing address.

          We are happy to gift ship to another address if you include that information.

          *Email us for overseas shipping rates or with other questions at:  day.star08@...

          Thank You

          for being a part of this splendid work.

[...]

          Note:  The entire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, “Healing the Past for Good” being written from the teaching materials of the late Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D., to be published in the future.  Much of this material is also included in Divine Sky, The Angel Messages, which can be ordered for $28.00 [includes shippiing] from

          DAYSTAR

          PO Box 1410

          Silverton, OR 9738

          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

        • Spiritus Sanctus
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 24, 2009

             5 degrees Taurus

          • spiritus@mindspring.com

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 23, 2012

                   5 degrees Taurus

                  The Angels of Earthly Happiness

                  Also known as

                  The Angels of

                   ‘Nasi’

                  Beloved,

                  We are the angels who are responsible for establishing

                  ‘an agreeable life, full of pleasure’ for the sons and daughters of Divine Being,

                  who in turn create happiness for all living creatures and

                  life forms upon the Earth.

                  ‘We give good advice. We inspire you with ways to increase your wealth

                  and help improve your position in life in ways that benefit all.’

                  Each of the thirty degrees of Taurus concern manifestations of Divine Love on Earth.

                  We teach mankind that supreme happiness is not only the outcome of spiritual enlightenment, it is also a purpose of it.

                  Flowing divine emotions of supreme and sacred happiness are THE MAGNETIC POWER BY WHICH THE PERFECTION OF HEAVEN IS ATTRACTED INTO PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION.

                  The emotional body is magnetic.

                  It attracts specific realities out of infinite potentiality into form in each moment.

                  These specific realities match EXACTLY the vibrations of the feelings that attracted them. This is an example of the natural laws of nature by which omnipotent Will of Divine Being is expressed in Holy Creation.

                  This is the law of reciprocal action, expressed by these words:

                  YE REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

                  "As a man believeth in his heart, so is he."

                   By meditating on the divine virtue of N, which is the virtue of Supreme Happiness, it is possible to become one in consciousness and feeling with 'the seventh heaven of delight'.

[...]

                    Say these words and shift focus every time immediately after healing any negative feeling or thought that comes into consciousness, flowing with unconditional patience, empathy and love to let any negative feelings heal as quickly as possible. Do this until you get a positive thought.

[...]

                • Cynthia Schlosser
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 24, 2013

                     5 degrees Taurus

                    The Angels of Earthly Happiness

                    Also known as

                    rainbowearthangel

                     http://api.ning.com/files/R-HNOsRY-LSGcByjy6xp-ylA*nDO46JTP-sNoKINQFNnKapDJvMZ4JOAsKBllxKuEnVtESWsqQQmIgaI8oqRkeWfK68D9C6w/523424_411477125578879_673632128_n.jpg

[...]

                    Jesus and the sacred heart
                    ***********

                    ******************

                    Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

                    copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                    Stationery by Polly Menendez

                    Feel free to share these messages.

                    We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

                    The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                    Ebook and audio format.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 24, 2014

                     5 degrees Taurus

                    TheAngels of Earthly Happiness

                    Also known as

                    rainbowearthangel

                    The Angels of

                      Nasi

                    Beloved,

                    We teach mankind that supreme happiness is not only the outcome of spiritual enlightenment, it is also a purpose of it.

                    Flowingdivine emotions of supreme and sacred happiness are

                     THE MAGNETIC POWER BY WHICH HEAVEN IS ATTRACTED and STAYS IN PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION.

                    We are the heavenly hosts who are responsible for establishing

                    an agreeable life, full of pleasure for the sons and daughters of Divine Being,

                    who in turn create happiness for all living creatures and

                    life forms upon the Earth.

                    We give good advice.

                    We inspire you with ways to increase your wealth

                    and help improve your position in life in ways that benefit all.

                    Each of the thirty degrees of Taurus concern practical and real manifestations of Divine Love on Earth.

[...]

                    In this event, do the eye movement exercise to resolution, then try again the NASI exercise.  The eye movement exercise is the practice of feeling through negative feelings at the same time the eyes are moving back and forth, left to right and back again over and over, as the eyes do naturally in dreaming.This can be done with the eyes opened or closed.

                    Message 10 of 12 , Apr 24, 2015

                     5 degrees Taurus

[...]

                     Ifany other (unpleasant) emotional complex flashes into consciousness, send love to these feelings and ask the body’s cells to let you quickly experience these emotions back to their origin in this lifetime. Flow patiently with empathy for your inner child self as these emotions flow and heal, using eye movement. When you are finished, shift attention to repeating the two sentences, “I choose to feel very good; Feeling good is my highest good.”

                      Saythese words and shift focus every time immediately after healing any negativethought that comes into consciousness, flowing with unconditional patience, empathy and love to let any negative feelings heal as quickly as possible. Do this until you get a positive thought.

                    A positive emotional responseis defined as one which carries with it a positive charge, meaning a noticeable bodily reaction which feels good, like love, gratitude, appreciation, joy, etc.

                     Oncea positive thought arises, enjoy it, flow with it,

                    staywith it.

                    Now ask the cellular memory of your body to let you flow with these positive emotions back to their original origin in this lifetime, back to the very first time you ever felt these wonderful positive feelings. Wonderful memories may flash by, times when you felt before these good feelings. Now repeat, “I choose to feel very good, etc.”

[...]

                    Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of

                    Message 11 of 12 , Apr 23, 2016

                     5 degrees Taurus

[...]

                    Remember that each of the thirty degrees of Taurus concern practical and real manifestations of Divine Love on Earth.

                    The emotional body is magnetic.

                    Emotions are the language of the quantum field, and attract specific realities out of infinite potentiality into form in each moment.

                    These specific realities match EXACTLY the vibrations of the feelings and emotions that attracted them.

                    This is an example of the laws of cause and effect,

                    and the natural laws of nature by which omnipotent Will of Divine Being is expressed in Holy Creation.

                    This is the law of karma and reciprocal action, expressed by these words:

                    YE REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

                    By flowing with emotions of innocent and divine happiness,

                    the highest good of all concerned is attracted out of the quantum field.

                     By meditating on the divine virtue of N, which is the virtue of Supreme Happiness,

                    it is possible to become one in consciousness and emotion with the seventh heaven of delight.

[...]

                     In time, depending on the strength and clarity of the feelings, and the accumulative return of other already created reapings of previous feelings,  corresponding realities that out picture perfectly these happy FEELINGS come into manifestation.

                    Message 12 of 12 , Apr 24

                     5 degrees Taurus

                    The Angels

                    of

                    Earthly Happiness

                    Also known as

                    rainbowearthangel

                    The Angels

                    of

                      Nasi

                    Beloved,

                    We teach mankind that supreme happiness is not only the outcome of spiritual enlightenment,

                    it is also a purpose of it.

                    The divine virtue of supreme happiness, the letter N of our name,

                    attracts cohesion, and is similar to gravity in that respect.

                    Flowing divine emotions of supreme and sacred happiness are

                     THE MAGNETIC POWER BY WHICH HEAVEN IS ATTRACTED TO

[...]

                    The eye movement exercise is the practice of feeling through negative emotions and feelings at the same time the eyes are moving back and forth,

                    left to right and back again over and over, as the eyes do naturally in dreaming.

                    This can be done with the eyes opened or closed.

                      By doing this, negative emotions and feelings are processed efficiently by being moved back and forth between the two hemispheres of the brain,

                    thereby utilizing whole brain processing to rapidly transform the feelings and reveal healing insights as they flow in awareness.

                    If powerful negative feelings have been held and not allowed to flow to resolution for a long time, quite a bit of eye movement may be necessary.

                    Pay attention to the emotions, feelings, thoughts, memories and insights in this process, and let the eye movement itself be absentminded.

                    A PERSON REAPS WHAT HE OR SHE SOWS!

                    All negativity must be lovingly allowed to flow and heal quickly and in a non-destructive way, for transformation to take place.

                    Feelings and emotions that are denied, bypassed, or suppressed still attract negative realities on an unconscious level.