Welcome To Night Light News.htm

  • Mike Macklin
    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2001
      Welcome To Night Light News

      Celestial Hosts
      Full Moon & New Moon
      Astronomically Speaking
      Monthly Horoscopes
      Weekly Horoscopes
      Aries
      Taurus
      Gemini
      Cancer
      Leo
      Virgo
      Libra
      Scorpio
      Sagittarius
      Capricorn
      Aquarius
      Pisces

      Esoteric Astrology for the week of May 17 - 23, 2001

      The present down-flowing energies of Taurus (illumination) will shift to Gemini (the heart/mind) on the 20th. Mars is retro (actions need to be pondered) in Sagittarius (goals) until July 20th. And we have a New Moon in Gemini this week. So multiple realities of opportunity and learning are available. Again I want to point out that this year's planetary shifts, concentrated in the signs Gemini and Sag, provide us with polarized (emotional) experiences that can become so extreme that we (humanity, a center of activity) rise up and take a stand. The week: Thursday is Pisces Moon. Some of us will greet the four-day visit of the Dalai Lama with Pisces (faith-filled) hearts. Friday's Aries Moon provides us with fiery energy to act and think with clarity, though with Mars retro, we'll be more internal than usual. Saturday Venus (resources) trines Pluto (transformation). It's a good money day. Invest in resources that are important to you. Have a conversation with Lakshmi, archetype of wealth consciousness. Be sure to ask for the wisdom of how to use wealth, first. Sunday the Sun enters Gemini at 4:44 pm (PDT). For a month our minds will calculate how to gather and disperse knowledge more swiftly so our hearts can more fully open. Monday's Moon in Taurus and Mercury (communication) interacting with Ceres (nurturing principle) tells us to be kind; a virtue for aspirants to develop. Tuesday is New Moon at 7:46 pm (PDT) at 2 degrees Gemini. The personality and meditative seed thought to ponder for Gemini is, "Let instability do its work." This means allowing all experiences, conflicts, instabilities, changes, and inconsistencies to be the foundation from which harmony arises. It's the way we learn. Wednesday is a brilliant (Uranus/Mercury) continuation of Tuesday. New classes at our Institute: Many think what I know and write in the column is some sort of magical or psychic gift, and it's not. Everyone is capable of understanding and applying astrological and esoteric scientific principles. It's only a matter of education. In order to aid in the education of humanity (our mission statement) we are offering, during Gemini (the mind), two new 10-week beginning astrological/esoteric classes starting Tuesday May 22nd (evening) and Wednesday May 23rd (afternoon). All signs can apply. It just takes desire, intention, and registration.

      For an astrological perspective on George W Bush, see new article in Esoteric Astrology section: George W.Bush Astrologically.

      ARIES (March 21-April 20): You must begin to consider how your personal resources of self and of money can be applied to the expansion of your mind. I continue to say education and/or travel is best. Once you apply yourself to the correct course of action both your self-identity and your mind will explode with new concepts, ideas, and plans of action. Your mind is hungry.

      TAURUS (April 21-May 21): Subtly, the religious will take hold of your deeper self and exert an influence that feels like resources of the higher type are finally settling down for a long stay. This may sound complex but it's not. Apply the tasks of daily life in such a way that they are seen as spiritual meditations. All will flow easily from there. Even paying bills.

      GEMINI (May 23-June 20): Lots is occurring to you, around you, behind you and within. The New Moon in your sign signals new experiences that further define your self-identity. This never stops even after death. But you're not dead yet so for now minister to your relationships, give freely to the groups you're in to accelerate exponentially your growth through polarized, emotional interactions. Be kind.

      CANCER (June 21-July 20): You either need to find a church, a religious group, or a group that meditates (through study) or you need to apply dedication, force and wisdom to your daily work. This will bring both riches and wealth (a state of mind). As mentioned in the introduction, begin a relationship with the archetype Lakshmi. She knows what you need and has six arms and hands with which to aid you.

      LEO (July 21-Aug. 22): You will be called to speak in a group or at least disperse huge amounts of information to those seeking what you already mentally possess. It's time to realize that you have a brilliant mind, it's informed by your heart, and for further gifts to be received you'll need to restore a sense of faith and courage within yourself. How? Are you doing the Sun meditation?

      VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Money and resources are to be used solely for your home and/or environments that soothe, calm, and nurture you. Perhaps it's time to be more philanthropic. That means to give a portion of your resources to those institutions that uphold what you value. If you give much, you'll receive more in return. It's a wise investment. Stay home more.

      LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): The focus continues to be communication. Perhaps you feel restricted and some form of interactions can't be tended now resulting in pain, sadness, sorrow or despair. This will pass, but its purpose is to reorient and transform your mind so, in the future, your communication contains less of the personal and more of the practical nature of Being. Transforming how you speak transforms your resources.

      SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): This New Moon will be very relevant in terms of your use of resources, what you share, and how others share with you. Expect nothing, but give as much as you can. That needs to be employed right now as your finances shift about along with your daily work needs. Actually good things are about to occur. Stay ethical, clear, and unhidden.

      SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 20): You are not your money, but your money depends on who you think you are. This is not a hexagram but a statement that the more joy you exhibit, the more resources you have. How to have joy? That's complex. One must seek the Life principle in all things/being. One must know that in the heart all existence is a pulsating fire of creation doing its utmost to communicate with you, and one must realize that one's partner is oneself, mirrored. A fact which you can comprehend.

      CAPRICORN (Dec. 21-Jan. 20): Deep unknown and dreamlike process will affect every waking day and restless night. Since we can't change ourselves, the subtle energies of planetary light have that responsibility. So be aware that through the pain of incomprehension comes the amplitude of awareness needed to further your Path with information and love. It feels bad now. Later it won't. Patience.

      AQUARIUS (Jan. 21-Feb. 18): The following may feel hurtful. Something at a distance. Something with travel. A desire unfulfilled. A monetary situation. A love affair (past, present, or future). The following comforts. Home, work, communication, work, astrological study, a new sofa, nurturing those in need (not a lover), work. These latter heal, too. It's all a matter of building the mind. What are you doing?

      PISCES (Feb. 18-March 20): Don't be surprised if recent endeavors turn out to be disappointing or expectations are not fulfilled. This is not the best of times for extensive, outer work. It's a time of refining ideas, returning to original goals, reworking them, and redefining your community position in terms of how you best serve humanity. This is Karma (action) Yoga (what you're deeply connected to). In other words, what is your Dharma (how you connect to the web of life)? Ask and it shall be perceived.

      About Night Light News | In the News | Astrological Overview for the Month | Astrology & Health

      Esoteric (Soul) Astrology | Astrology & Your Child | Lunar Gardening | Fun & Entertainment

      Learning More | Visitor Registration & Comments | Other Sites Sites | Home

      All contents Copyright ©2001 Night Light News. All Rights Reserved.

    • Mike Macklin
      Message 2 of 4 , May 22, 2001
        Welcome To Night Light News

        Celestial Hosts
        Full Moon & New Moon
        Astronomically Speaking
        Monthly Horoscopes
        Weekly Horoscopes
        Aries
        Taurus
        Gemini
        Cancer
        Leo
        Virgo
        Libra
        Scorpio
        Sagittarius
        Capricorn
        Aquarius
        Pisces

        Esoteric Astrology for the week of May 24 - 30, 2001

        This is the week before Mercury (our mental processes) turns retrograde (June 4th) for three weeks. Therefore, this week tend to business, travel, car, and communicative things so there's no confusion when Mercury retrogrades June 4th - 28th. Check (and change) important dates, agendas and appointments falling during the retrograde period. Use this week to reschedule. This is especially important for a home, large appliance, or vehicle purchasing/repairing. Astrologically, the three weeks of a Mercury retro is a time to review and reorganize plans and positions. Along with the Mercury retro is the long Mars (action) retro, astrologically a "planetary double whammy." Two personal planets retrograde (Mercury/ mind and Mars/action) is not a call to action. It's a call to reexamine, inspect, investigate, analyze the past in order to inform the future. But, if you must go ahead with a prearranged schedule, be extra careful and aware, read the small print over and over, ask questions, etc. During Mercury retro, something's always missed. Now you have the information, do what's necessary. Monday, the 28th is Memorial Day and the Hebrew festival of Shavuot. The different cultural, political and religious festivals signify humanity's ever-evolving stages of consciousness, as we participate in the seven main endeavors of life (influenced by the 7 Rays). Memorial Day honors those who sacrificed their Earth lives for our country-fighting for freedom, so good (Forces of Light) could triumph over evil (Forces of Dark or Materialism). Shavuot (May 28th & 29th), Festival of First Fruits and Weeks (7 weeks after Passover), commemorates G-d's giving of the Ten Commandments (cosmic principles governing the evolution of the Fifth Root Race) to Moses on Mount Sinai (mountain of Initiation). It is said "nature was silent" when the commandments were given. The week: Cancer Moon (need for holding) on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (void-of-course all day). Internal realities hold us. Sunday is Moon in Leo and Mercury opposes Mars. Careful with communication. Monday Mars opposes Chiron. Act (Mars) as if healing (Chiron) matters. Virgo Moon on Tuesday and Wednesday brings discrimination &endash; a Virgo (Mercury ruled) quality. His Holiness the Dalai Lama was in California last week, giving the Heart Sutra teachings ("Form and the void are the same," realized the Buddha, and articulating, in 500 BC, today's quantum physics). Yesterday the Dalai Lama and G.W. Bush met in Washington, DC. The Dalai Lama, G.W. Bush, the United States, all have the same Suns at 12-13 degrees of Cancer. The July eclipse and the blue star Sirius are 13 degrees Cancer, too. Interesting.

        For more information about new classes starting in May 2001: Learning More

        ARIES (March 21-April 20): Go forth with what's been a hindrance lately. Insights into the matter will help but only if you study it deeply. Penetrate into the heart of the matter by thinking, pondering, asking questions. Diplomacy may be what's needed. Do you know how to act diplomatically? What if you were the ambassador to China? Don't' be discouraged.

        TAURUS (April 21-May 21): Follow through on all plans and ideas, especially if they include matters of the home and money. You are the one who will initiate the next set of agendas and actions. Don't be upset if your budget shows less than you need. Help's coming in unusual ways. Your personal charm will impress others. It's always filled with truth, isn't it?

        GEMINI (May 23-June 20): Call and communicate with whomever is on your mind. A new revelatory situation may be occurring and you'll want to be included. Responsibilities will be showered upon you like heavy rain. Take them in stride. They auger the future, but it's better than you think. Don't quarrel, don't spend, don't shop, but do talk, collaborate, and get in touch.

        CANCER (June 21-July 20): The difficult situations at work will need tact and clear judgement. Sleep a lot in order to tend to constant developments with diplomatic skills. Timing will be the key issue. You will stop worrying if you study the situations deeply, research the core problems, and communicate from the heart. Others will learn from your ideals and goals. If communication's is hard, then just act.

        LEO (July 21-Aug. 22): Accept all invitations even though you may feel inward these days. Socializing's good up to a point. Then it's tiresome. You may feel somewhat hurt by another's communication. It could be your interpretation is based on a past wound and not on the intended information from another. Ask what the Buddha would do in this situation. Everything isn't empty here.

        VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): A separation occurred a while ago. This month that estrangement may ease. Do all you can to feel compassion. What is compassion? To enter into the suffering of another. This begins with a mental decision and intention to understand another. Penetrate into the problem. When you've accomplished this, the heart opens and compassion occurs. A new state of consciousness follows. This is your archetypal purpose.

        LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Conserve your strength in all manner of living. Whether it's monetary or physical, social or emotional. Your inner strength needs revitalization and renewal. The best way is to maintain a set time where you are alone and relaxed and able to pursue only your agendas. Often this is impossible unless we plan and create it. Ask yourself, "What is the best way to strengthen my inner life?" and then set about doing it. It's important for the future.

        SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): There are people who help people manage their finances. I think it's a good idea for you to seek someone in this area. In the future, more money will be available to you, but in the meantime, what money you have needs to be channeled appropriately. Emotional poise is something that will also help in managing your finances. New events will call upon all of your resources. Know that you have more than enough.

        SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 20): If you are exercising to the greatest possible extent, if you are seeking and eating foods that stabilize your particular body and blood type, and if you are open and receptive to new methods of living your daily life, then you're on track. On the other hand if you feel sluggish, worn out, unwelcomed, and undernourished in any area of life, then something's being neglected. You need a friend to help you. Do you have one?

        CAPRICORN (Dec. 21-Jan. 20): What are your favorite activities? How do you strengthen the ties of affection? What does it mean to have tolerance? And in what ways do you show that you have executive (Capricorn's purpose) ability? These are a few questions you might ponder in this month wherein your creative abilities are highest. Create definitive schedules for those who depend upon you. This proves your dependability.

        AQUARIUS (Jan. 21-Feb. 18): You will feel like a Gemini now and in the following weeks in terms of your daily life and work. This means you have this thought and that, you're here and there, and interrupts take up lots of time. You will be challenged not to be angry, not to give in, and not to over-expand yourself. Set deadlines, accomplish them, and go to the next. Synthesis is attempting to find you.

        PISCES (Feb. 18-March 20): Polarized fields will occur between work and home. That means personal verses public. Perhaps you can combine the two. If not, choose the professional work, for it will expand the personal. You know this. About the past, it's slowly loosening its grip. Planting new seedlings helps. Where (and how) is your garden?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4 2:34 AM
          Welcome To Night Light News
          Dear Group I hope this attempt isn't an empty envelope like the last attempt.
              Enjoy, Mike

          Celestial Hosts
          Full Moon & New Moon
          Astronomically Speaking
          Monthly Horoscopes
          Weekly Horoscopes
          Aries
          Taurus
          Gemini
          Cancer
          Leo
          Virgo
          Libra
          Scorpio
          Sagittarius
          Capricorn
          Aquarius
          Pisces

          Esoteric Astrology for the week of June 7 - 13, 2001

          We begin the week with Moon in Capricorn. That's an orderly, ambitious Moon, where we feel like goats climbing mountain after mountain. Hard task, great rewards, if we work diligently. This occurs Thursday and Friday. On Saturday morning the Moon enters Aquarius. We leave the labors of the corporate world to seek the unknown future. "Woe is me," says Hercules (Gemini), seeking the golden apples of synthesis between the past (Cap) and future (Aquarius) and asking when the revolution will begin. It has. Can't you see it yet? Aquarius Moon occurs Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Sunday is a very good day. Monday has veils hanging from it, and late afternoon, the Moon enters Pisces. We move from the mental (Aquarius) to the watery (Pisces) and that means feelings and emotions, oceans and baths, surfing and swimming are our focus. Dreaming, too. For two days and nights, till Wednesday evening, tales of the fishes will be heard everywhere. Compassion should rule. The Dalai Lama's favorite word. He'll say it a lot till we "get" it. Have we? What is Compassion? Venus is in Taurus till July 5th urging us to seek comfort and the better things in life. Most of us won't want to get out of bed or off the couch for about six weeks. We don't already, with Mars (action) and Mercury (inter-action) retro. Study is best during this time. Venus is Ray 5 (Scientific Knowledge) and Taurus is Ray 4 (the Art of Living). Therefore we should be studying and/or researching scientific methods and ways to synthesize what we do with how we live -- creating an intelligent life design. In other words, does everything in our lives harmonize into one unified whole? We could study and ponder on our energy present situation, which could use some thoughtful, scientific types (Ray 5) who can and will research how each city, state, and community can become self-sufficient in terms of its energy source and use. If our President and his officials are not interested, who's left? Why, we are! Humanity is Ray 4 (Harmony through Chaos). Ray 4, ruling city and state affairs, represents conflict before a new level of harmony arises. Ancient Wisdom texts say that as the new millennium (this one) unfolds, people will begin to govern themselves. We can thank President George W. Bush for the opportunity to self govern, okay, now who (more than one) on the couch can facilitate this? And who's got the plans? Shall we all do this together? That's synthesis, the purpose of Gemini where the Sun is now.

          For more information about new classes starting in May 2001: Learning More

          ARIES (March 21-April 20): You may go back to a previous group of friends and see what they're up to. They may have changed in the past several years, so expect something new yet old. You'll also review plans and perhaps old wounds. In that review you'll learn something big. The most important situation for the next six weeks is financial review and your comfort level. It will define you.

          TAURUS (April 21-May 21): Money. If I said nothing else but that word, it would sum up the entire situation you're facing. Your money with others. Your resources and how they combine with another. Your ability to communicate about financial things and bring them to the large community or group. You, too, must review previous plans that need to be taken to the world. It looks like a party or something.

          GEMINI (May 23-June 20): You are polarized, dualized, split, and feel really like Castor and Pollux, the two Gemini stars, one that's waning (getting dimmer) and the other waxing (glowing brighter). Now what does this mean? Esoterically (inner), your personality has now grown strong enough to support the greater reality called the Soul. Who will be your friends/colleagues now that you're in the midst of vast Spiritual change? You know.

          CANCER (June 21-July 20): If you haven't dipped into the religious waters yet, then be prepared for a deluge. Here's a little agenda. Begin with the Vedas, go onto Hinduism, peek in Janism, go up to Tibetan Buddhism, define Judaism, and study Catholicism. Think on these as developmental states in the evolution of humanity, of which you are one part. Prayers may be needed as part of your daily work schedule. If any problems arise, call me.

          LEO (July 21-Aug. 22): If you're going anywhere be sure to get the lay of the land in every detail. Research the history of the area you are visiting, know about the people, the culture, the foods, and the music. Without this you will miss the most important aspects of your travels. In order to meet opportunity you must be prepared. Go with a group. Be philosophical.

          VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): During the Mars/Mercury retros, you should be defining your work in the world, communicating all aspects to everyone and finding an artist and printer to create brochure, cards, catalogues, and anything that tells others about your professional self. You are to project ease and beauty. It's a creative effort. Don't be critical but do be discriminating.

          LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): You are to develop both the lower and higher minds, think about higher education, and where it will eventually take you. Either you need to go to school or actually create a school/college. Whatever it is, begin with the curriculum -- what you need to study or what your school needs to teach. You've already got the foundation. Now expand it.

          SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Money arrives from far away, or at least some sort of resources do. They are to be respected as gifts from others who care about you. Do not put them in some corner to waste away from disuse. Also, you are to begin to think of investments that will prove their worth in the distant future. Consult professionals. And don't let your home dissolve.

          SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 20): The issue of self-identity within relationships continues for the next year. Know that your choice of partners and intimates has been chosen by you so you can know yourself better. By interacting with them you are able to see and understand yourself, eliminate behaviors you no longer need to nourish, and integrate a new state of self-purpose. Thank everyone for their service to you.

          CAPRICORN (Dec. 21-Jan. 20): Read Cancer, and then go to work knowing that service is the balanced pH factor between what we think we want and what we really have. In order to neutralize all tense and uneasy situations, you will need to communicate clearly, act with confidence, seek a higher reality, and sleep a lot more. Calcium and B vitamins help, too. And identify your goals on paper.

          AQUARIUS (Jan. 21-Feb. 18): Transformations continue and the group's not helping much, at least not the group you depended on. But the world group sees you clearly as an important messenger. Hold fast to comfort. This can be found in the home. A new creativity will emerge, along with a new structure for communication. You are not dissolving. An old reality is.

          PISCES (Feb. 18-March 20): Be wise in all interactions of the worldly type. Plunge not into old angry issues, maintain a calm demeanor, think about various ways to feel at home, communicate with a Gemini, and keep the peace. A wayward wind comes howling into your world. Steady. It's cleansing the Way.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 11 7:42 AM
            Welcome To Night Light News

            Celestial Hosts
            Full Moon & New Moon
            Astronomically Speaking
            Monthly Horoscopes
            Weekly Horoscopes
            Aries
            Taurus
            Gemini
            Cancer
            Leo
            Virgo
            Libra
            Scorpio
            Sagittarius
            Capricorn
            Aquarius
            Pisces

            Esoteric Astrology for the week of June 14 - 20, 2001

            It's Father's Day Sunday. Honor him (her), and anyone else who fits the description of the Life-seeding/Creator Principle, otherwise known as "Father." (Mother is the Love Principle but that was last month.) Flag Day is Thursday. Flags symbolize a nation's spirit and the spirit of its people. The flag of the United States was created in 1773 and it is said that a strange and mysterious person appeared to our nation's leaders with a prototype picture of our flag saying it "represented freedom " and that the "sixth root race would evolve under the Stars and Stripes," after which, the stranger promptly disappeared. The colors red and white symbolize Ray 1, the Life principle. Blue represents Ray 2, the Love/Wisdom principle. Our country is learning how to act within the balance of Power (Ray 1) and Love (Ray 2) through Wisdom. We're learning this, too. Thursday and Friday are Aries Moon days. Time to initiate new thought-forms. Notice I did not say actions. Due to the Mars/Mercury retrogrades, new activity can occur after June 28th or July 19th. For now, initiate new ideas and plans only mentally. Review desires, goals, motivations. On Friday, Mercury opposes Chiron. This means our words can hurt or heal, both self and others. This influence lasts for a week or more. Careful with words. Have the intention at all time for Goodwill. This is the reflection of the Will-To-Good, the highest level of God's Will. Should we do this, Right Human Relations occurs and then Peace occurs, too. This is Gemini work. Saturday the Moon is void-of-course so nothing connects. Sunday is Father's Day. Be inventive, revolutionary, and unusual on Sunday. It will be accepted. Monday everyone will talk loudly, a lot, and with great exaggeration. Mercury and Jupiter (both Ray 2 planets) join. Let the word "love" permeate every sentence. The color of this love is indigo blue. It has wisdom attached to it. Wear blue on Monday. Look at the sky. It's blue, too. So are the oceans which reflect the sky. Why is that? Because Love is the quality (a Soul quality) we are to develop in this solar (Sun) system. In the last one we developed the seeds of the Mind and in the next one we'll develop Will. This is esoteric. Tuesday and Wednesday are Gemini Moon days. Watch for dualities. Wednesday is the eve before Summer Solstice (and a solar eclipse) as Sun enters Cancer and Ray 3 begins to fall to Earth. Change continues.

            For more information about new classes starting in May 2001: Learning More

            ARIES (March 21-April 20): Great possibilities can occur in the next two weeks in terms of you creating an entire new future. It's based on what ideas and thought forms you harbor with hope in the matrix of your mind. You have the potential to harmonize multiple realities into one vision. Pure reason is available. This is Love in evolution. Access technology and science. Be graceful in speech and manners.

            TAURUS (April 21-May 21): You are impelled to anchor your visions into reality, form, and matter. You, the Eye of the Bull, "see" everything. The difficulty will be that hardly anyone sees as you. Therefore you will have to be the anchor. In this way you will help destroy old forms. Use art as a means for illuminative insight. In this way others will understand. A "wedding" takes place.

            GEMINI (May 23-June 20): What's occurring, and so painful at this time, is illusion is being destroyed. That means it's disappearing. But illusion has such deep tentacles and goes way back into your past. Since your mind is to "lead humanity," you cannot lead with veils over your eyes. The veils are dropping and thus the pain. Use your will to pierce the darkness. The Dweller dwells there. Let it turn into the Angel of the Presence. The Soul needs to be invoked.

            CANCER (June 21-July 20): Did you know that it's the mind that expresses Love? Everyone thinks it's the heart but since we are Pure Mind, the mind is the principle that needs to be called upon. Something needs to be returned to the Father. Do you know what this is? Something is finished. A new cycle begins. Communicate only Goodwill.

            LEO (July 21-Aug. 22): What does the image of the Water Bearer have to do with you? Well, it's the image of Aquarius, pouring the waters of Knowledge into the minds and hearts of thirsty humanity. Can you find yourself in this job description? Something needs to be united here, the heart of the matter needs to be of active service to humanity. Ask deeply, even pray for this. Then it will be given and you will be at peace.

            VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): You are to bring forth your intelligence in all manner of things &endash; your speech, your presence, your attire, your personality (body, emotions, lower mind). This will show others that the tool of the mind actively attempts to relate dualities and polarities into one harmonious whole. This is a process that produces initiation, a new stage of development. You're its carrier.

            LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): You can be rational (that's OK), or you can be intuitional (better). Your higher mind needs to oversee your lower, rational mind. What does this mean? In all situations there are two decisions offered. Choose the higher road. Being a natural teacher, you need to show wisdom for you are the guide to many who meet you on the Path of Life. Ask how, up to now, you have mentored them?

            SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Your mental powers at this time are potent. Don't just let it be available only for the self. Through words of loving intention, you can bring forth the potency of other people's mind force, too. This will reorient both you and them. Do this gently, demonstrate it first, then watch as others transform. This is your duty.

            SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 20): Do you know the components of Right Human Relations (RHR)? It's not something that can be taught. RHR is the result of having the intention for Goodwill in all areas of life, which is your task for the next six months. The outcome of RHR is Peace. An entire new philosophy and education will be built from this. Can you spearhead it?

            CAPRICORN (Dec. 21-Jan. 20): You are to gestate all ideas. Like a mother (nurturing principle) whose entire focus is the child (Sun), you are to nurture and vivify with your thoughts new activities that are to begin after July 19th. For now, stay home, nurture and vivify (give life to) everything there. This will give your life strength and a magnetic quality. By midsummer, a birth occurs.

            AQUARIUS (Jan. 21-Feb. 18): You are to harness love, link it to your willingness to serve, and ask from the depths of your heart and mind, just what this service is to be. Be willing to explore different avenues, don't judge anything, and know that a greater reality awaits. Perhaps the blueprint isn't complete yet. You are its focus. Patience.

            PISCES (Feb. 18-March 20): Do, say, write, communicate in ways that help others to feel safe, secure, and in control. This is done is by providing knowledge and information only. Nourishment is a factor here. The emotions have to be "shaped" so they express the Mind of God. Concentrate on this "mind" principle, and all things are soothed and the higher realities emerge. Be a "lighted house."