Fw: 26 Taurus The Angels of The Ancient Language

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2001

      Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 11:27 AM
      Subject: 26 Taurus The Angels of The Ancient Language

      26 degrees Taurus

      exactly aspecting [quincux] Galactic Center

      The Angels of The Ancient Language

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Amalomi

      Our special focus is the practical use of the ancient language by the sons and daughters of God to bring heaven to earth.

      This is done by enlightened knowledge of the divine virtues which are the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness, and of justice, which are enlivened by strong passion and the understanding of cause and effect.

      Be aware of your inner dialogue with yourself as you read these messages. If you find yourself saying to yourself, "I do not have time, I do not understand, this is difficult, etc", we ask you to instead ask us for assistance. With your request, we have permission, through the Law of Free Will, to assist you in many ways.

      Reading and memorizing these messages is the Beta brainwave level of learning. We help you with this, but we also come to you in the Delta brainwave level, of pure being, in the Theta brainwave level, of deep inward thought, and the Alpha brainwave level, which is feeling and psychic sensitivity. On all of these levels we help you easily and powerfully integrate the powers, understanding, and feeling of the ancient language into your consciousness.

      Divine Providence has ordained that kingdoms of Angels assist you.

      Acknowledging and accessing the kingdoms of Angels for assistence is reclaiming your inheritance and birthright as sons and daughters of God.

      Asking for assistence is an inward, sovereign, personal, and private act, done in the quiet stillness of your inner being. Once this act is ignited, the results are certain.

      We teach you to create with clear enlightened will and thought, which is the 'electrical fluid', and passionate pure feeling and sensation, which is the 'magnetic fluid'.

      This is the key to practical manifestation.

      'A-M-A-L-O-M-I'

      A…'Enlightened mind, highest wisdom, purity of ideas, is channeled via the

      M…principle of passion and fluidity, facilitating the change process.

      A…This bestows illumination and healing of mental programming,

      L…vitality, health, beauty and harmony, resulting in enlightenment and grasping the true meaning of good/evil and morality.

      O…Our acute discernment, judgement, and merciful sense of justice, along with

      M…perfect mastery of feelings, passion, sensations and life spirit allows us to control the growth process.

      I…As perfect masters of metaphysics, of shape, number, measure, and weight, we evoke miracles in the material world with the ultimate goal of restoring life to humanity'.

      Meditation on letter O:

      Relax.

      Go deeply within.

      Breathe slowly and very deep.

      Imagine now that you are a tiny dot in your solar plexus and that your body around you is an infinite universe .

      See a beautiful ultramarine blue light, the color of a blue flame, shining from your throat area and filling the universe.

      Hear angel voices joining with yours in singing the note of C.

      Sense weight and gravity as you meditate on divine justice filling the entire universe.

      Meditate on the complete legality, the harmony, of Divine Providence.

      Meditate on passionate feelings of contentment and poise, on satisfaction, absolute security, infallibility, and unimpeachability.

      Meditate on absolute success and happiness in every respect in the material world.

      Take your time and repeat this meditation often.

      Be aware that as you meditate in your personal universe, through the law of correspondences, "As above, so below" you are simultaneously filling the outer universe.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      *

      MIRACLES

      Names and phrases in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Note:

      The following information is important:

                 "The Days of no shadows"

      When the Mayan's build the pyramids at Chichen Itza, they left us a clue
      about the timing of the opening of the Pleiades star gate.  Once a year the
      sun is in Taurus illuminating the doorway, this will happen on Thursday May
      17.

      When the sun reaches exactly overhead at noon on May20 to May 23, the
      pyramids will be shown to have been built in the perfect latitude, so they
      will cast "no shadow".

      The Mayans knew that for a period of time, approximately every 26,000 years,
      the Pleiades and the Sun would join together at noon, casting "no Shadows",
      believing that symbolized the opening of the star gate.  We are very close
      the exact alignment and the star gate is already beginning to open.

      On May 20, Sunday the days of "No Shadows" begins.  The sun will move into
      Gemini at 4:44 pm PDT, and makes the exact alignment to the major star in
      the
      Pleiades, some see as the center where the Library records are kept.

      The number 44 in esoteric reference is describes 44:44, as the star gate
      hub,
      providing access to all star gates.  Regardless where you are that day, when
      the Sun moves into Gemini the on the 44 minute of the time zone.

      What can this mean to US?  Pay close attention to you dreams and hunches;
      they will be trying to tell you something.  If you desire to connect with
      the
      higher knowledge, let this be the time to give yourself extra time to
      meditate and pray.  Asking for answers and asking to know what is for the
      best and most highest good for all mankind.  And most important of all
      listen
      and be quite so that you might hear.

      From:
      "News in the Now"