A twist on this: Budweiser and 911. Not a joke~!

  • Rachelle Hava
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3 3:21 PM
      And we do not want to perpetuate any more separation. As I am one with them, just as we are all ONE.
      It is interesting that this same senario happened to me at a convenience store the day after 9-11. It stabbed me in the stomach like a knife, as these Middle EAsterners laughed and at the time thru me into a state of further depression and asking why am I here on Earth where there is so much pain and horror. Little did I know at the time thr truth of 911 and that I am the one who calls forth anything within my being and this was a gift as I grew leaps and bonds through this time in my life. I felt the collective consciousness of 911 two weeks prior as I became very anxious and depressed for what I thought at the time was for no reason. I now know that nothing outside of myself can do that or penatrate me or harm me. Only I can unlock the loving, protective light around me. We are given dominion over all things in the kingdom of God as we are made in the likeness and image of the Creator. We call forth that which will show us who and what we are not so we can learn who and what we are. This is the way of the human experience at this time and space on this planet anyway. We are moving out of the denseness into awakening to the fact that we are pure light and no darkness can actually penetrate that light unless we dim it through our fear which is just a lack of faith, a dimming of our light body so to speak. Even that is illusional and just for our learning. We can praise, respect, thank and love it all as it is all a gift. Just being here on the planet in human form at this time is a HUGE gift as many wanted to come and only few were granted this. So no matter "seems" to be happening in and around us know it is a gift and for our learning, awakening to knowing who and what we are and then having the priviledge of being that in the physical experience, Heaven here on Earth.

      We are SOOOOOOOOOOO blessed with this gift!

      Loving you all,
      Your Sis Rae
      this post is to remind us to pray for peace!