The Rainbow Path ~ #048 - 4 April 2006 ~ Our Journey Home ~ Now we just have to love ourselves as much as God loves us

  • Rainbow Terton Jag Gy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006
      Today's Music is:  Wind beneath My Wings

      I've heard it said
      That people come into our lives for a reason
      Bringing something we must learn
      And we are led
      To those who help us most to grow
      If we let them
      And we help them in return
      Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
      But I know I'm who I am today
      Because I knew you

      Just Take a Step in the direction of Your Dream or Vision

      ONE STEP

      Even if its the Wrong Step

      It will be right

      Read that again

      Even if its the Wrong Step
      It will be right

      The Significance of that ONE STEP is you are showing you are committed

      Then Heaven knows you are serious
      So even if your first step is not the best step it can very quickly be amended
      Just as Long as you are committed to your Goal and Dream

      When we take THAT STEP
      Even if it is off the edge of a Cliff
      Either we are Caught or Taught to Fly
      Remember the Eagle learns to Fly by being Pushed out of the nest and taking
      THE FIRST STEP

      and

      as the Eagle falls

      It finds it wings
      The Eagle has a Mother who loves it enough to PUSH IT out of the Nest

      We Humans have to love ourselves enough
      to JUMP OUT OF THE NEST

      So

      No matter what your Dream
      No matter what you desire
      No Matter Who you are
      No matter how hopeless your situation may seem
      TAKE ONE STEP IN THE DIRECTION OF YOUR DREAM
      AND ASK HEAVENS HELP

      IT IS GUARANTEED

      because

      GOD'S WILL FOR YOU
      IS YOUR WILL FOR YOU
      God has promised all the Help we need to achieve our Soul Contract and Soul Purpose

      That is Unconditional Love

      Now we just have to love ourselves as much as God loves us

      Can We???

      Of Course We Can

      The Question now is
      WILL YOU

      REMEMBER

      Everything Happens
      At The Right Time
      At The Right Place
      For The Right Reason
      **********
      And It Serves Us

      Every Event Is A Situation For Us To Learn And Grow. If  We Ignore The Lesson, It Will Repeat Until We Learn It. But Next Time The Lesson Will Be Harder And Harder And More Painful

      We Love You

       (c)Rainbow JagGY (Rainbow Path)- 4 April 2006
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share The Rainbow Path with all as you are guided in your heart·Who comes to mind as you read Rainbow Path? -They need the message and You are the messenger?

      SARAHA

      The Arrow maker

      Saraha was one of the earliest masters of Tantric Buddhism. Originally a Prince, he converted to Buddhism and was transformed when he learnt the art of arrow making from his guru, a female master of the craft. He danced with her in the burial grounds and wrote wonderful songs of orgasmic bliss.

      As one of Buddhism's most colourful adepts, Saraha personifies one who uses the challenges of Ordinary Life as lessons in Transformation. His arrow represents the ability to master anything that is approached with unwavering attention. Gazing upon him will remind you to remain in The Present moment, for if you waver, your arrow will be crooked.

      Holding your feet and hands in the Air, sit on your buttocks

        AS I PREPARE FOR MY PERSONAL PILGRIMAGE TO  NEPAL NOW FIVE DAYS AWAY
      I AM LETTING GO OF EVERYTHING
      AND
      JUST BEING

      Dzogchen : The Great Perfection or  Great Completion

      Dzogchen is considered the highest teaching and practice in the Nyingma
      School of Tibetan Buddhism. Its fundamental tenet is that, reality including
      the individual, is already complete and perfect, that nothing needs to be
      transformed (as in Tantra) or renounced (as in sutra) but only recognised,
      for what it truly is.

      The essential Dzogchen practice is "self liberation" : allowing all that
      arises in experience to exists just as it is, without elaboration, without
      grasping or aversion. The sign of full realisation in Dzogchen is the
      attainment of the rainbow body.
      The realised Dzogchen practitioner, no
      longer deluded by apparent substantiality or dualisms such as mind and
      matter, releases the energy of the elements that compose the physical body
      at the time of death
      The evolutionary human will not necessarily be a Buddhist Monk, a Muslim Sufi, or a even a Hare Krishna - but as a universal noospheric chip, all of them and none.