Re: << lovingpurelove >> Personally Hand Dug Herkimer Diamonds: Pics and Prices Available

  • Mike Eggleston
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006
      hmmm.... yea, I dont have paypal, missed that the first time. Throw in around $5 for shipping I guess. And I'll contact you when I recieve the letter

      Peace
      Mike

      Elva Turner <peacefulrongo@...> wrote:
      Dar Mike,

      just been looking at your Herkimer Diamonds, I'm attracted to #A-9 set of 5 crystals for $20. How do I make payment to you? Do you have paypal? How much for shipping to New Zealand?

      sincerely

      peacefulrongo@...

      Mike Eggleston <awakened_1_consciousness@...> wrote:
      Greetings Everyone-
      Ok, this is what I came out with from the first dig. A long sore day of digging....fun!!!!! They are available First Come, First Serve Basis.

      Pics and Prices can be found at:
      http://herkimerdiamonds.blogspot.com/

      Ordering Information:

      Please Email me Privately, with the crystals you would like, i.e. the product# and  Qty. If you are looking to buy in bulk or larger Qty you will be extremely pleased with the offers. Shipping cost will be per order, depending on weight of total package, but rest assure I will NOT be charging "extra" for it.

       I will provide my address and phone number to those wishing to purchase so we can get everything in order.

      FEEL FREE TO COMPARE PRICES FROM RETAILERS...I AM SURE YOU WILL PLEASED...

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Peace and Light
      Mike Eggleston

      Blab-away for as little as 1�/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.