Thy Touch of Peace

  • shirleyponto@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006

               Thy Touch of Peace has opened my eyes, my heart and my soul to an infinite veil of pure simple innocence of such a great love divine . . . God's true essence.  Words fail its radiance, its glow and it's warmth . . . for words are only human expressions.

              Thy Rays penetrate the bottom-less well of my soul, and Thy love seems a continuous expansion of one's own expression.  The shimmering radiance is a warmth that expands beyond our vision expanding beyond any imagined desire.

              This joy once reached expands one's horizons and the extension of this love and light is share with all.  God's every single created thing gives joys beyond measure.  Everything appears to be glowing.  I fear not and I need not.

              To be in tune and harmony with all of God's creation is dancing on clouds' wings, twirling with my veils floating on and around me.  Such joy should be sung out loud, such glory shoud be singing God's praises.

              But my greatest joy is the knowledge that you too have "Thy Touch of Peace" and each and every day may we touch another in God's glory . . . in His Name.

                                       Written humbly December, 1970.
                                          Shirley Irene Ponto

      Creation by Moonsong