Re: << lovingpurelove >> danielle

  • Danielle Rathbun
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
      ok thanks I will see waht I can fine.
      Danielle

      ROXANNE YOUNG <my4by4forus@...> wrote:
         Danielle on the color chart.  nope.   sorry.   But if you still have the color chart.  It is written by wolf Moondance.  She may have a site on the web.  I took it off of spiritual speaking group.  you know from Lisa. hpe that helps.  Roxy

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      You must love yourself before you can truely love anyone else.