To Share Messages for Today from Louise Hay and My Angels All Around Us Dek Calendars

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
       Hello everyone again this morning:

      I got up with the chickens, so to speak today, as I was unable to sleep so I just got up before I was really ready, for that reason.  I think springing forward for daylight savings time sort of threw me a little, too.  And I do know this probably means that I will have to get off-line early and take a rest this afternoon, so I can rest and at least doze a bit, to catch up with the sleep I lost.  But at least I did get to read all of my messages, some of them wonderful, and many of them sharing great stationery -- like this.

      While I am not even sure if I will be able to transmit this stationery because it is IncrediMail stationery, shared by Leslie of TAAWY today, I had to try anyway because I loved it so much.

      Be that as it may, the messages for today follow.

      From my Louise Hay 'I Can Do It' desk calendar for today, the message is:   "I have the perfect living pace.  It is safe and filled with loving thoughts.'

      Well, at least mine is safe, but as for being perfect -- it will not be even close to that until I get rid of all of the clutter I have let gather around me over the past three years.  I am now clearing out a little at the time each, and do believe that as soon as I get it all done, my living space will be perfect -- for me.

      Now for the message from my 'Angels All Around us' calendar for today:  "The belief in angels played an important part in Jewish thought and literature, particularly in nonbiblical writings.  Christianity then took  angels on board, but the belief in the Holy Spirit place limits on how far angelology could go.: ---- Richard Webster, Spirit Guides and Angel Guardians:  Contact Your Invisible Helpers.

      Again, some wonderful words of wisdom for us all to think about.

      Continue to enjoy your day to the fullest extent possible.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS