To Share Messages from Louise Hay and my Angels All Around Us Desk Calendars for Today

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 1:12 PM
      Hello everyone again:

      I apologize again for being so late, but since my day did not really start until after 11 a.m. and then I had to stop and cook breakfast, this is my first time to be able to get to these messages as I had to read all of my incoming messages before I could do this -- to clear out my computer so it would, hopefully, not crash on me again today.

      I know you probably think I use this stationery a lot, and maybe I do.  However, because these are words I needed to hear today, over and over, I was led to use it again because I just happen to love to see this words repeated to me and happen to love this stationery.

      So for today, since it is the first of the month, as well as April Fool's Day, I wanted to share an extra message with all of you from Louise Hay's 'I Can Do It' calendar.  And the message is:  "April --- Life loves me -- I can feel it!  There is a new spring in my step this month.  My life is changing for the better!"

      And to that I would like to add, 'Every day, in every way, I am getting  better and better!'

      And now for the actual message from this desk calendar for today:  "I love life!  I look forward to every moment of it!"

      Finally, for the words from my 'Angels All Around Us' desk calendar for today, the message is:

      "Take a CUP of KINDNESS,
      mix it well with LOVE,
      Add a lot of PATIENCE
      and FAITH in GOD ABOVE,
      Sprinkle very generously
      with JOY and THANKS and CHEER----
      And you will have lots of 'ANGEL FOOD'
      to feast on all the year."
      ----- Helen Steiner Rice

      I love the poems of Helen Steiner Rice and have some of her poetry books, but right now, I cannot recall ever seeing this one before.  For those of you who have and this is a repeat, go ahead and delete the message, with my blessings.

      But, as for me, I am going to cut and paste this little prayer and put it right by my computer so I can look at it every day.

      For now, I wish the most blessed and glorious day possible, filled with peace and joy, and touched by love in every part of it.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti