Re: << lovingpurelove >> Clearing Mental Clutter
- Hello Nachi:I love all of your messages and poetry and especially loved this one because I know, from past experience, that when your life is in divine order, everything works better for all of us.Thanks for sharing this, and I am so glad that my words to you did not upset you in any way. I just want you to know that I always care about you and always, without a single doubt, want nothing for you but your highest and best good.Have a blessed and glorious day.Peace, light, love and angel hugs,Patti----- Original Message -----From: nachiketanSent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 6:46 AMSubject: << lovingpurelove >> Clearing Mental Clutter
March 31, 2006
Gentle Nudge: Clearing Mental Clutter
Quick! Just off the top of your head, what are five things that are draining your energy and attention right now?
Chances are you can think of at least five examples of mental clutter that needs to be dealt with. Having mental clutter is like carrying a junk drawer between your ears!
To begin clearing mental clutter, take the five items that are bothering you most right now and try the following process.
1) The issue that needs clearing up is...
2) The next physical, do-able action I can take to start clearing it up is...
3) Can I do that right now?
If the answer is yes, you've found the next step. Go ahead and do it!
If the answer is no, continue the process:
4) The reason I can't do it now is...
5) To get that handled, the next physical, do-able action I can take is...
6) Can I do that right now?
Repeat steps 4, 5 and 6 until you get a yes, then go do it!
PS As always, I'd love to hear what you cleaned up! You can send me a note at lisa@...
Something Extra: In Other Words...
"It is sweet to let the mind unbend on occasion." -- Horace
To be removed from the Divine Order mailing list, please click here
To join the Divine Order mailing list, please click here