Re: << lovingpurelove >> Clearing Mental Clutter

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hello Nachi:

      I love all of your messages and poetry and especially loved this one because I know, from  past experience, that when your life is in divine order, everything works better for all of us.

      Thanks for sharing this, and I am so glad that my words to you did not upset you in any way.  I just want you to know that I always care about you and always, without a single doubt, want nothing for you but your highest and best good.

      Have a blessed and glorious day.

      Peace, light, love and angel hugs,

      Patti