This list is dedicated to ....

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2000
      This mailing list is devoted to uplifting stories, poetry,
      messages and whatever makes people happy.

      I hope that many people post stories, poems, prose, share their
      favorite ideas, books, etc. Whatever will bring love and warmth to
      others. We need a place that is dedicated to bringing love, joy, and
      happiness to other souls.

      Let the sharing begin !!!

      May lovedroplets shimmer in our beingness, and may they fall as sweet
      honey for all.

      Love, Polly