Important Planetary Initiation

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      IMPORTANT PLANETARY INITIATION
      12 Noon, 11th April 2006

      We are being asked to join together to generate a collective sound
      emanation of Ah-Om at 12 noon in all time zones. "AH" mp3

      This collective sound from us will be dramatically amplified by
      profoundly powerful Cosmic Beings.

      Together, this action will serve to permanently seal the Planetary
      Crown Chakra into a higher octave of Light and thus further accelerate the
      ascension process...

      The Process. Breathe and then sound 'Ah-Om' giving equal time to both
      parts of the sound. Repeat as necessary. This needs to be done for a
      minimum of 3 minutes.

      Love,
      Sandy Stevenson
      www.lightascension.com/announce.html