A Moment is All I am Searching For

  • nachiketan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006

      Dear All,

      Namaste,

      Even though My Prayer(about having new computer) has been answered..it has also lead me to think about my future..and how unprepared I seem to be for it..with no plans, actions, thoughts or dreams..

      My whole life I have dreamnt to be me..and in that beingness I found so many things to dream about..something to give to the world..to love people not not as men or women..but as beings..as beautiful, loving as me..

      Maybe in real age this is nothing but a daydreaming or maybe I must walk my dream..and not just feel it in my heart..

      I feel confusion in my heart..and chaos, worry..

      There is something sacred that we all carry in our heart..through pain, pleasure and we protect it from everything..and as long as it remains alive in our heart we live with hope, love, dreams..and all our pains are in being disconnected from it.. Call it faith in God or Hope in His Love..or in Goodness of the world..

      A world where the fitest will survive but the Dolphin~Hearts will bloom in abundance.

      I hope to create this for me..before my fears ruin me anymore than what they have already done till now..

      I heard this song..and I loved it so much..It spoke to me..It just went deep inside my heart..and I had to take its words and change it to write this poem to tell God how am I feeling right now..and The Moment that I have been searching for in my heart in every moment of my Life..(I had no intention to steal this song..I just had to write this poem..because no other words could bring out the feelings that I am feeling, searching for as these)

      A Moment when I feel connected to my self..to God..to world..to all that I love..and have it shine on me and on everybody..to be in the world of Peace..Love..Divinity..A world where silence speaks..in unison..and the words of many sing different songs with grace, gratitude & serenity.

      I know You have Your mountains to climb..rivers to cross..and maybe this isint something that I should be sharing to burdon you with..but I feel like speaking to you on this..sometimes it seems that a path to ones heart goes through the fields of other heart.

      Do the questions in ones mind ever end? Does life answer questions without leaving in wait, vaccum, want..and what does it takes for a heart to be Light and to feel it leading to brighter things in life.. is what I am looking for.

      God has answered my prayers for one want that I had in my mind..there is much that I feel to ask to God.. I hope God will grant me the answers, the wisdom to know and feel them as such in my heart as I search for this One Moment in My life.

      Thank You for Your Trust, Faith in Me

      Wishing You All A Beautiful Weekend Ahead,

      With Much Love & Gentle Hugs,

      Nachi.

      A Moment is All I am Searching For
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~