what is your interest?

  • ROXANNE YOUNG
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2006
      Does anyone have a subject , interest.  Or totem they wish to teach or learn about?   Roxy
    • Danielle Rathbun
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
        I would like to have some information on Runes.
        Danielle

        ROXANNE YOUNG <my4by4forus@...> wrote:
        Does anyone have a subject , interest.  Or totem they wish to teach or learn about?   Roxy

        You must love yourself before you can truely love anyone else.

      • Virginia S.
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
          Thank you Roxy .. this was a great service to offer.

          About runes ..

          do check out PMH Atwater's Goddess Ruins, when you have the chance.  I had someone pick very special river rocks to make them for me (small and smooth) and then painted on the symbols with a sense of spiritual dedication.  They are more special to me as others were involved in the gifting of them to me -- and because my spirit is entrusted to them.

          I  believe that they are wonderful to work with as they seem to tap into one's feminine intuition in a deeper way.

          Virginia

          Danielle Rathbun <bronxnygirl2002@...> wrote:
          I would like to have some information on Runes.
          Danielle

          ROXANNE YOUNG <my4by4forus@...> wrote:
          Does anyone have a subject , interest.  Or totem they wish to teach or learn about?   Roxy

          You must love yourself before you can truely love anyone else.

          Read and spread the message at www.firethegrid.com.  We are all ONE, practice the law of one.
        • ROXANNE YOUNG

            Message 5 of 6 , May 8, 2006
              Hello Roxanne:

              Because I am about to get a new computer (this week), I have been doing some cleaning out today and for now, I am fixated on your messages so I can file them away or share them or whatever -- those I have not yet made a decision about.

              I came across this message and wanted to respond to it by asking you a couple of questions about what you said -- before I deleted it.

              From a message you sent in the past few days, I found that my animal totem is a deer, so even if you have sent info on deer, I did not received it, so when you have time, could you please send some more info on that animal?

              In addition, my son's birthday is on March 30th and I can't recall what his animal is because I am on a different website from that particular message  (since my technician set me up to use both Outlook and Outlook Express, some messages go to one address and some to the other), but if you happen to know that info, could you please share the info about his animal totem -- whatever it is?  When I get through with the mail on this address and get to the other one, I will look for that message, but just in case you might have the info at hand, I thought I would ask while it was on my mind.

              Too, I know you have shared some info on empaths and intuits, but as you get more, would you please continue to share it?

              And, finally, I want to thank you so much for all the info on migraines, allergies and sinus problems.  If you get more, please be sure to share it.  And, in addition, if you come across info on ways to lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol, and any info concerning  mitral valve prolapse or aortic leak, do share them with me.  I can look on the web and find some info about these things, but what I find is usually not very informative, only just medical in nature, usually advertising medicines for these conditions.  I guess what I am looking for are things I can do with alternative medicine or myself to help out these conditions.  You seem to have much more of a database for info than I do, at least now, because I had to let some of my websites go over the past year or so because of all my computer problems when I got so much mail daily.  As soon as I get my new computer (sometime within the next week or so) I will be able to resub to some of the websites I once belonged to, but some of the ones you belong to, I have never heard of, so there is a great possibility that you will always have a greater database than I will, for that  reason alone.

              I am not asking you to do special research for me, but am asking that if you come across this info from any of your websites or receive it in any way to please share it with me.  Okay?

              Have a beautiful and special day, filled with joy and touched by love.

              Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

              Patti

              Message 6 of 6 , May 8, 2006
                patti.  yes.  I will love to help you.  let me see what I can research and send.  what I don't have .  I'll look up and send soon.  So keep checking.

                cool about a new computor!  Awsome!  you'll love it!
                If you get anything on Karmic angel.  I'd like that.

                I'm into native things now.   Indian rattles.  And wedding basket.  medicine women .  herbs.    alters.   ect ect.
                of course aniaml totems  for messages.
                I will aid you soon!   roxy

                Does anyone have a subject , interest.  Or totem they wish to teach or learn about?   Roxy

                Checked by AVG Free Edition.