I KNOW YOU WILL RESPOND

  • WhiteBuffaloWoman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2006

      What if God decided to stop leading us tomorrow because we didn't follow Him today?

      What if God couldn't take the time to bless us today because we couldn't take the time to thank Him yesterday?

      What if we never saw another flower bloom because we grumbled when God sent the Rain?

      What if God didn't walk with us today because we failed to recognize it as His day?

      What if, God took away the Bible tomorrow because we would not read it today?

      What if, God took away His message because we failed to listen to the messenger?
      ..... THINK ABOUT THIS ONE.....

      What if, God didn't send His only begotten Son because He wanted us to be prepared to pay the price for sin?

      What if, the door of the church was closed because we did not open the door of our heart?

      What if, God stopped loving and caring for us because we failed to love and care for others?

      What if, God would not hear us today because we would not listen to Him?

      What if, God answered our prayers the way we answer His call to service?

      What if, God met our needs the way we give Him our lives???

      What if, we failed to send this message on??

      THIS IS A SIMPLE TEST.......
      If you love Jesus, send this to ten people and the one who sent it to you.

      A.S.A.P. always say a prayer.
      Blessings to you
      Ona Qwe,Maki
      Wakan Tanka Kici Un