Fw: 25 Taurus, The Angels of Diet Mysticism

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2001

      Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 1:20 PM
      Subject: 25 Taurus, The Angels of Diet Mysticism

      25 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Diet Mysticism

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Camarion’

      Beloved,

      Whenever the letter C is used in the ancient language, the virtue of spiritualization of matter with divine ideas and feelings is emphasized.

      The consciousness already inherent in food can be infused with higher consciousness, through will and through feeling. This, and knowing which foods are best for any particular purpose, is our area of competence.

      We ‘give information about the mystical relations between various kinds of food from the point of view of health and the harmony of the body.'

      Every fruit, vegetable, and grain embodies divine ideas.  The shape, color, taste, and sensation of each food are analogous to qualities of divine consciousness.  By knowing the meaning of color, number, sensation and shape, it is easy to understand the spiritual significance and effects of various foods.

      The addition of fire or water to food adds further analogous vibrations that affect the subtle energies of the human body temple.  Fire infuses will which is electricity, and water infuses feeling which is magnetism.

      'We inspire, through intuition and inner guidance, which food is best for any purpose, whether fruits or prepared compound meals, in order to adhere to the mystical laws of analogies.’

      Teaching the sons and daughters of God to heal the body and restore and maintain  harmony through diet is our responsibility.

      C-A-M-A-R-I-O-N

      C…We teach you to spiritualize matter, to impregnate it with divine qualities, ideas, and virtues

      A…with enlightened consciousness of the illuminated mind.

      M…We inspire mastery of feelings, vitality, and life spirit

      A…using clairvoyance, talents and occult abilities.

      R…we awaken ingenuity so that you may understand and articulate new ideas quickly.

      I…We reveal all laws of the physical world in order that you may perform miracles.

      O…We help you master electro-magnetic fluids, which are will and feeling, and the functioning of the human body and physical world.

      N…This is done to restore health and to gain mastery over physical laws of coherence in humans and animals.

      Here is the meditation on the letter M.

      Relax.

      Breathe deeply and slowly.

      Go within.

      Imagine that you are a tiny dot in your solar plexus and your body is an infinite universe all around you.

      See wonderful cool blue-green light shining from your abdomen, as if it is a hollow space.

      Hear the note of D, with a deep grumbling bass to it, ringing in many octaves, with choirs of angels singing.

      Meditate on the principle of feeling and water, on flowing,

      on life and sensation.

      Meditate on magnetism, which is the power of feelings and flowing, and fluidity,

      And on complete mastery of the feminine principle of emotion.

      Take your time with this meditation and repeat it often.

      Through the law of correspondences, realize that as you master the magnetic realm of feeling and flowing within you, you also master it in the outer world.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Names and phrases in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.