God's Pure Light

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2001
      How are you my dear friends?

      Please do not let the daily angelic messages curtail our communion
      and interaction with one another. Please everyone, feel free to
      bring us the joys from your being in whatever form it has taken.

      The other day I experienced being touched by the Great Creative
      Power. I was contacting the beyond for healing energy for all
      levels of life, ie. physical, emotional, mental, and focusing on
      being only a conduit of healing power.

      I had a visual of this "touch", and it came from the highest
      consciousness, but one acknowledges we are this consciousness.

      So we ARE the Supreme Creator Consciousness in our highest reality.

      Through meditation and prayer we open our being into our eternal
      essence as conduit of Creative Power from God. As we unite and
      harmonize our being with this pure essence, the pure and
      balancing power of God is at work.

      Many already know the joys of being Spirit.
      When the All is healed, humanity will know perfection.
      The Divine Kingdom will be for all.

      We are the lights of heaven penetrating and manifesting to Earth.

      Love, Polly