Fw: 24 Taurus The Angels of Gnomes

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2001

      Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 12:50 PM
      Subject: 24 Taurus The Angels of Gnomes

      24 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Gnomes

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Baalto’

      Beloved,

      The sons and daughters of God have been given dominion over the earth and all that live upon, over, or under it. As heaven and earth become one in consciousness, the beings of the underground realms are related to with love and familiarity.

      Everything in creation is infused with the spirit of God, Divine Consciousness penetrates each thing and each being and holds it in its place and gives it life.

      The earth and the underground realms are infused with Divine Consciousness. As with all other realms, many beings inhabit and enliven this realm. The beings of earth and the underground regions are known as gnomes.

      'We are the angels who supervise the kingdoms of the gnomes, and we know all about the subterranean waters, ores, volcanoes, electromagnetic currents, and the like.'

      We are the angels who tell you the exact time of volcanic eruptions and earthquakes. We are experts on the subject of mines.

      'B-A-A-L-T-O'

      B… We bring the cognition that Universal Life exists in all things, in all polarities.

      A… We impart Divine Wisdom, which brings forth the cognition of the most profound truths, and

      A… occult faculties; such as the art of levitation, clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc, along with all talents, eloquence, musical and poetic talent.

      L…We help with the understanding that polarity must exist, and the becoming one with the majesty of divine virtues, so that unwavering bliss is achieved in all circumstances.

      T…Mastery over all elements is perfectly achieved with high inspiration,

      O…and oneness with divine justice gives complete sovereignty over all.

      This is the meditation for the letter B.

      Go deeply within. Relax.

      Imagine

      You are now a minute dot in your solar plexus.

      Your body is an infinite universe all around you.

      From the galaxy of your right eyeball, a light violet light fills all space.

      Angel choirs sing the musical note A in many octaves.

      Meditate on Universal Consciousness as it manifests in infinite polarities, forms, and qualities in your universe.

      Meditate on electricity and magnetism,

      On hot and cold,

      On inward and outward,

      On the polarity of

      the Yin and the Yang,

      male and female,

      will and emotion.

      On above and below.

      On Delta brainwaves of pure being and Beta brainwaves of the five senses, memory, and logic.

      Feel the sensation of weight, of gravity, of the earth element; for Universal Consciousness is Divine Life manifesting as your universe.

      As you meditate in your own universe, be aware that what you do within your own awareness instantly manifests in the outward universe, through the law of correspondences.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Names and phrases in italics or single quotation marks are copied or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.